View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:21 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki watched as connors came forward. She couldnt believe her eyes what she saw. She immediately understood that the project must had been successful but whats wrong with connors and why but all questions in her mind flew when he gripped her left breast and kneaded it. Niki never felt such a pain in her breast and she screamed loud with pain. Her eyes filled with tears. She was taken aback with that pain and before she could come out of that, connors sprayed something on her body. She realized that its to attract men but the odor was different and she certainly found something wrong.

She also understood that his intentions were not good and she was in no position to fight or to resist and hence, she decided to satisfy connors' ego and surrender to him so that connors might leave her. She tried to talk with pain in her vioce, "Listen connors, I m glad that u did it finally, u hv been successful and its great but why r u treating me like this? Whats wrong with you. We are colleagues, coworkers, please dont hurt me like this. U hv proven me wrong and I have to accept it. Please dont hurt me.... please......."
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote