Thread: Rape Meat
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think you're a little unusual in that most men focus on the act of rape in the same way they like pictures as opposed to stories. This is a generalisation as I know a couple of guys that like stories. But I like the idea that you'd figure out what would humilliate me most and exploit that. But theres nothing wrong with the rapemeat approach. Disregard is just as potent as raping me with an audience or with a family member on the end of the phone

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote