View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
SapphicEbony

SapphicEbony has initial reputation
Default Kinky Single Mom Seeks Rapist

I came across my profile here while cleaning out saved passwords on my old computer. I don't remember ever signing up, or even what inspired me to do so, but the email address associated with this account is one I've used in the past for some kinky fun, so I'm not entirely surprised. Now that I know I am a member here, I decided I might as well try and have some fun.

I am a very literary person - books are my infatuation, my main source of entertainment - and as such I seek a literary person in return. What I'm looking to do isn't your run-of-the-mill quickie; rather, I want to create the roleplay equivalent of a novel, with a somewhat involved backstory, plot, character, and so on. Of course that will take time, and therefore commitment, so I understand if people don't flock to this post in droves.

All I ask is that you give me a chance. Respond to me, and we'll bounce some ideas off one another. If you like what you hear, great, we'll move forward; if not, that's okay, nothing ventured nothing lost.

SE
SapphicEbony is offline   Reply With Quote