View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

The only person who can authorize and install such a system is admin.

I'm sure he knows what is available and his moderation team has offered suggestion in terms of slowing down or eliminating spam, though again, the decision is all his.

What we can do, is assist the moderators by posting in the "Movie Alerts thread" in the "Rape Pics and Movie Section" and list all the spammers and any other violations that we might see. This way the moderators don't have to go hunting for it, they can investigate our leads, then they can sweep the board checking for other rule violations.

I'm not really for or against your ideas per se. If something like that was implemented, it wouldn't bother me and if it helped lessen or eliminate the spam that would be a plus.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote