Thread: Rape Meat
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:05 AM   #14
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe it is that a lot of women these days just don't react much to slut or whore and will shrug it off. Slut, yes i enjoy sex. Whore, well no I don't usually accept money for it. I'm not particularly fond of the term "rape meat" but than that's kind of the point. I'm female. If I liked it than it would definately not be the word to use. The fact that I react to it like something slightly distasteful being stuck under my nose means the word is having an effect. There might be terms that could get a stronger reaction but at least I am not all good with you calling me that. If you are going to try to dehumanize someone, referring to them as a piece of meat may not be the most creative thing in the world but it's something.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote