View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:53 AM   #16
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A moment of tense apprehension came over me as she paused, breathing the wine, has she been bitten once before that she can sense the blood within the glass? Maybe a lingering power from her lineage. But no…she had merely been guessing the wine.

I smiled and nodded my head
“Very good Corin, you have a very discerning nose. Very few people do…”

Her response to my question pleased me…she wasn’t going to hide and dally behind pretense. She had laid her cards on the table…well…some of them. She hadn’t said exactly why she was here…merely that she was here because of me.

“I appreciate your honesty. I have to say its been some time since anyone of your, er, profession has been here...”

I paused.

“…And certainly none of them have been quite as devastatingly beautiful.”

She sipped at the red wine, her lips parting so deliciously I felt a ripple of lust flood my body.

“But…let us be at peace tonight. We can at least manage dinner together. I promise I will not attempt anything…inappropriate…for now…”

I smiled at her, amusement in my eyes…as I felt my blood in her body…wondering if she felt anything yet…

"Would you like a tour of the mansion? You can bring your wine"