View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #13
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Welcome,” I said smiling as I thought of the word I left on the card in her room. "Please, call me Sophia...i'm sure my staff would not approve...but I feel we have the...right to be on first name basis, dont you"

Her warm hand in mine…just a little too long before I released her soft skin.
“There are more than three…one of my “relatives” was there at the printing. A great moment in history.”

Our eyes were locked, seemingly in duel…as I bore into her mind…digging deeper…eventually she turned away and I bit my lip in amusement.

I moved towards the chaise long, indicating that she too should sit in the deep seat opposite.
“I have become a collector of sorts, maybe if you wish to stay longer you can see my larger collection in the annex.”
I bent and sat on the chaise long, stretching my legs out, feeling the split in my skirt fall open and exposing my thigh to her.
“So, Corin…its late, could I persuade you to stay for dinner. My cook is quite the star.”

If she said no, I wondered what I should do…her shimmering eyes stared back at mine once more.