View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I finished drawing the blood I needed from the boy’s neck and withdrawing my teeth from his neck I smiled, feeling a dribble of his blood roll from my lips.
“Thank you,” I whispered, kissing his neck, “See you soon.”
Releasing my grip on his shaking, shivering body, I moved quickly back into the darkness. The blood thundered through my mind and heart…a new wave of power and heat flooding me. I decided it was time to get a closer look at my Hunter.

Jumping from the ground onto the second floor of a building, my landing deft and light I quickly crossed the roofs of the village. Jumping from roof to roof when gaps between the buildings came up. It had taken me mere minutes to get to the roof of the hotel…my breathing calm and controlled. The rain had softened a little and the clouds were parting. I wondered whether I would be graced with a full moon tonight.

I could feel her…oh my…yes I could feel her. My heart beat a little quicker, the lust within me a river of fire. I flapped my long black coat around me and stepped off the roof and glided down, coming to a slow halt as my face came level with the first floor window. I stared in…and my heart pounded all the harder. She was naked, her hair still wet from a bath or shower…the blood lust turned into a rawer desire for the woman.

She was toned and lithe, her pale skin marred only by scars on her thigh…I smiled at that. So...we both carry the scars of our causes...and my mind wondered how it would be to draw my tongue down from her hip, across those scars and the down, between her silky legs…

I was still half distracted by my fantasy when my eyes caught sight of what was on her bed…lined up in a neat little row…her weapons…I hissed and turned away at the sight of the silver spike. Embarassed at my lack of self control, I turned, my coat flapping at the window pane and returned to the roof as quickly as a cat. I felt the sudden, sharp intellect of the Hunter…it had flared when I had turned from the window.

I stood watching the sky for a while, smiling as the first sliver of moon peaked from behind some clouds and its light spilled down into the village. I would wait for her to sleep. I wondered whether she would try to seal her room against me? I hoped she wouldn't...I smiled as the first howl of the wolves far to the east echoed through the village, greeting the new moonlight...