View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I waited in the darkness across the square from the hotel. The car parked outside. So…she WAS here. A light sprung on in a room and I let a smile cross my face. The drizzle came down a little harder and yet…I was dry.

After a while a shape came out of the hotel and moved quickly across the square towards me.
“She is upstairs, the superior suite Madam. She’s claiming to be a reporter of all things…”
I dismissed him with a mere nod of my head. I turned on my heel…let the little one get comfortable…the box a tight bundle in my coat.

My hunger was surpassing my control…I needed to feed again so desperately. I smelt a pure soul nearby. Male…my nose wrinkled at that…but…he would have to do. My eyes narrowed and I saw him. I recognized him as the pub landlords oldest boy…walking the dogs. I shook my head in amusement…the villagers were still easy prey, after all these years.

I jumped into a tree, the leap unnatural and surreal should anyone have seen it…and watched as the boy approached. He was whistling some inane tune, oblivious of the rain, the darkness…the horror that was watching.

I waited until he had passed and glided back down behind him…grasping him suddenly in a grip that seemed to paralise him. His hand dropping the leash that held the two dogs. I growled softly and the dogs ran whimpering off into the darkness.

“Be still,” I whispered in his ear as I lowered my teeth to his neck. The moment my lips touched his skin, I pushed forward and bit down hard. The puncture…the moment his skin was pierced he howled louder than his dogs ever would. The scream echoed around the village. Inwardly I smiled, as I drank at his neck, smiling because I knew the Hunter would hear...

Last edited by Louise; 03-15-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote