View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #88
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just wanted to clarify for guowang because he's obviously new here at only 7 posts. The reason for people being skiddish about discussing real rape is this is a fantasy board. The vast majority of the people here would cut the balls off a real rapist and feed them to him with a not-so-nice glass of reisling (that's right. A WHITE wine with RED meat. Unheard of). To call them "sanctimonious"-or any name outside of the rowdy room where personal insults belong- for not, in fact, masturbating to the real life suffering of actual human beings on a fantasy board is not going to win many friends here.

Even those among us with serious real life demons have decided to try to contain them on this board and confine all of our talk/movies to fantasy (read NOT real). If it helps you, try inserting the name of your mother or wife or sister into these real life situations and see if you still can get it up. The reason I can readily watch rape flicks and get hard is I know that the models are probably enjoying this (having done a couple myself) or at the very least they are getting a monetary reward that they need/want. If it was real and I knew it, I don't think I could do that.

In my fantasies I'm a real and active rapist. I don't care about the repercussions in my fantasies. In my fantasies, I can also fly and I kill racists and people who cause traffic jams by gawking.

That is fantasy.

If any of us find a problem seperating fantasy from reality, I strongly suggest we don't come here.