View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #15
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I actually played this once with another couple.

The man had the fantasy of being tied up and watching while his wife was "raped". His wife waited in another room, blindfolded, while he stripped. I then tied him to a chair near the bed (leaving one hand loose enough so that he could stroke himself).

I then brought his wife in, and we played the scene in front of him. The trouble was, she didn't seem to be that much into the scene; it felt as if she was just going through the motions because her husband had pestered her into this. I did my best to play with her, trying to get her to enjoy it as well, but she was pretty unresponsive. I'd ask her to verbally abuse herself, "Tell your husband what a slut you are," and she'd just mutter, "I'm a slut," and lay there.

It was disappointing for me ... didn't seem to be that great for her. I got an email from the husband asking me to visit again, but I declined.

If your wife's not into this, best let it remain a fantasy.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote