View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 04:59 AM   #306
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Nikki Brooks - Best Step Mom's Always Swallow

My step-mom, Nikki, is lying down in her bed and she is wearing silky blue pajamas. “Come on, Nikki! We need to leave for our hotel soon!” I tell her. She still doesn’t respond to me, so I lift up her leg and I drop it down on to the bed. Her eyes are still closed, so I reach down and I pull the straps to her shirt down. I grab her big, enhanced tits and then I whip my hard cock out from under my shorts. I pull off her silky blue pajama shorts and then I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy. Finally her eyes open up, from me thrusting my hard cock deep inside of her pussy! “This is exactly what step-mommy needed to wake up in the morning!” she exclaims. After a few minutes, I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position next. I start to fuck her MILF pussy from behind. She keeps moaning louder and louder, as I fuck her pussy nice and deep. She flips over again in to the missionary position, and she begs for me to cum in her mouth this time! “I’m such a horny slut your cock, baby!” she moans. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over face! Now we are both finally ready to go on our vacation with my friend, JMac!

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
StepMom_Swallows.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote