View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The SUPERGROUP Thread...

Greetings everyone!

This is going to be my second musically themed thread. I hope this one can be as warmly embraced by all the great members here just as my previous one was!

The game is as thus...

If you could control the world of music. Who would be in your ultimate supergroup?

Choose your members and give them a name and tell us what style the band is. You can take it as seriously as you wish, or not as the case may be.

The rules are...

A minimum of TWO band members, and a maximum of FIVE
You can sacrifice one band member for a "special" accompliment. (An Orchestra or a DJ for example)
Your band members DON"T have to be alive. If you want Cozy Powell on drums, or Fred Astair (not you Freddie baby! ) rocking on vox and pulling shapes up front then it's perfectly fine.
And finally...your supergroup must have a name!

Well I hope this one is fun!

Regards

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote