View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Sicom

Sicom has initial reputation

I awoke hours later with a fresh sun and renewed vigor. I still lied on my aunt, head pressed to her chest. My hands quickly sought pleasure, fondling her breasts. She had already been awake and probably hadn't slept. I lightly moaned and suckled her tits. It was a delectable treat to wake up to.

I stood up onto the floor and stretched in the warm sunlight. I gazed over my aunt, taking in her beauty under the fully lit room as she still lay there, tied up. I decided to close the window curtains, just in case. I turned back to my aunt and smiled. I knew today would be a good day. For one of us, at least.

I walked over to my carrying bag and reached into it. I pulled out a dildo and held it in view of my aunt. By now she had managed to cough up the stuffed panties, and she spoke with a sense of sorrow in her voice.

"How long do you plan to keep me hostage?"

I looked at her and thought about the coming days. I could keep her tied up for another week before my uncle returned home, and anyone she knew locally would be expecting her out-of-state by morning.

"My husband will be home soon, and people will come looking for me!"

You could hear the desperation in her voice. I chuckled and smirked, "Then I'll deal with him as easily as I've dealt with you."

I sat down at the bed side and yanked her legs apart. I took the dildo and inserted it into her pussy, steadily sliding it in and out. I then rubbed it along the lips of her pussy as she became wet. Some of last night's cum could still be seen.

I paused and spread her cheeks apart. Her asshole was tight. I grinned at the thought of taking its probable virginity and decided it was time to pleasure it. I stood up and stuck my fingers on the lips of her mouth. She opened. I slid my fingers in, remembering how good it felt with her lips pursed around my cock. Once my fingers were good and wet, I sat again at the end of the bed, spread her cheeks, and inserted the middle finger. She moaned as I pushed in. She hadn't expected this.

I continued to finger her asshole until the saliva ran dry. That wouldn't do. I went back to her mouth and ran my fingers over her lips. She looked up at me, hesitant as ever to open. She gave in and I inserted the finger I had just used. I slid it along her tongue, making sure she got a good taste. I went back to her asshole and reinserted the finger. Then a second. Then a third. They were tightly crammed in. Once again she moaned as I pushed in.

I reached into the carrying bag again, this time pulling out anal beads. I dangled them in front of my aunt and her eyes widened before shutting them and turning her head to the wall. I inserted the beads, her asshole closing and tightening over each one.

I positioned myself onto the bed between her legs, knelt forward and grabbed hold of her. I breathed in the aroma of her pussy as I drilled my tongue into her. She took to this quickly as her juices began to flow. I picked the dildo back up and thrust it in her, quickening the pace with each stroke. Her breathing became sharper and less subtle as she neared climax. She fought so hard to hide the pleasure, but in the end, biological needs trump all.

She finally came and her juices ejected onto the surface of the bed, her body involuntarily quivering. I massaged my hands over the surface of her belly, relieving tension. I removed the dildo and shifted to the head of the bed. I looked down at my aunt and smiled. She still faced away, too ashamed to open her eyes.

I placed my hand under her cheek and lightly slapped so that she'd look up. She instead turned, facing the other wall. I squeezed her cheeks in the palm of my hand and forced her to look up. She opened her eyes, tears streaming down her face. I released pressure but didn't remove my hand. I took the dildo, covered in fresh juices, and with it I followed the outline of her lips. I applied downward force until she opened her mouth, letting the dildo slide in. This would be her morning breakfast.

-----
I got up and left the room, then headed for the kitchen to eat and rehydrate myself. My aunt would also eventually need water, but I wasn't going to make that easy for her, nor pleasant. I started to wonder about the hidden vault she mentioned, and whether it had a number lock. I never planned on robbing anyone, but this was too tempting. I would have to get the information from my aunt, and I already had some ideas.

I returned to the bedroom, sat beside my aunt and gave her pussy a good rub. She turned her attention to me and I smiled, then raised my hand and thundered it down onto her crotch. She yelped in pain, much to my delight. I groped her breasts and thought about the coming hours of pleasure.

I removed the anal beads from earlier, then reached into my bag, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and slinking them in my aunt's view. I grabbed the knife that I had placed on the night stand and cut the ropes binding her hands. I then dropped the handcuffs in her lap.

"Put them on." I commanded, "With hands behind you."

She sat up and stared, then slowly attached each cuff. She looked back up at me, wondering what next. I freed the remaining bonds then forced her to her feet. I stood only inches taller.

I grabbed her by the arm and then slammed her against the wall. I held her there, her rump pressed to my thighs and her succulent breasts to the wall. I stroke one side of her hair over her shoulder, still smelling of Rosemary, then whispered into her ear.

"Now then... don't you look delicious?"

I slid my tongue over the lobe of her ear as I massaged the cheeks of her rump. I moved my tongue down her neck before grabbing her and forcing her to face me. Still pinning her to the wall, I gripped her by the neck and slid my tongue into her throat.

In a stern voice, I then commanded her to kneel. She looked over me, gauging whether I meant exactly that. She slumped against the wall and onto her knees, tears streaming down her face, having gone from one bound and helpless position to another. She already knew what to do, reluctant but without choice, and I felt her tongue slide down the length of my cock and over its sack.

I combed my hand through her hair as she went to work. As I got more excited I formed her hair into a ponytail and held on. I then lunged my cock deep into her throat, face fucking her with her hair as leverage until I nearly came.

I yanked her to her feet by the hair and grabbed her by the arms, shoving her against the bed. I pressed my hand to her back, forcing her to bend over and planting her face into the bed. I pinched and slapped the cheeks of her ass, grabbed hold of my still wet cock, aimed for her third pussy and plummeted in. She moaned as she became overwhelmed by all the rapid sensation, her virgin hole being penetrated for the very first time.

Relentlessly I pounded, our bones cracking together as her tight asshole enveloped the length of my cock. I slapped each cheek again and again as she cried in pain, soon they glowed red with visible hand marks. I then threw my weight over her and onto the bed, grabbing her again by the hair, pulling and tugging as I continued pounding her ass, "Like that you fucking whore?!" I exclaimed.

I steadied myself, grabbing hold of her hips and readied for climax. My nuts swelled and my shaft thickened. Finally my cock erupts, pouring its load into this familiar body but untapped mine. I wasn't done yet. I took her by the arm and forced her to roll onto her back. Barely able to give a response, her eyes spoke of abuse. My cock still hard and dripping, fresh from out of her ass, I took her again by the hair drilled into her throat. She gagged as I plunged in, and I held her there until I was drained of every last drop. I bet she loved the taste.

I let go and stood over her, admiring my work as she lay helpless and exhausted, with signs of abuse all over her. Momentarily satisfied, I dragged her to a corner bed post and sat her on the floor. With more rope from my bag, I began tying her to the post, looping the rope around her chest. I pinched her nipples, then left her alone in the room.

-----
I spent the next few hours enjoying some of the home's luxuries before returning to the bedroom. As I entered the room I shifted my gaze onto my aunt, who was already staring at me and teary eyed. I was sure what came next wasn't easy for her.

"I..." she paused, swallowing her humility and gathering what strength she had left, "I need to use the bathroom."

Hearing this pleased me greatly. By now she no doubt realized she was dependent on my generosity, however much she hated and despised it. That, however, simply wasn't enough.

"Then I want you to beg. Call me Master and beg to use the bathroom."

"You... I..." She could barely speak, unable to form words. Then she looked up at me, her mouth quivering, "Please Master... please let me use the bathroom."

I smiled at the thought of this woman, sister to my mother, that I grew up loving as a child, now at the mercy of my every whim. I went over to my carrying bag and pulled out a leather collar and leash. Attaching these to her, I freed her of the ropes and adjusted the cuffs so that her hands faced forward.

"Well?" I tightened the slack in the leash and tugged, "Start crawling."

She hesitated before starting a slow crawl, sliding one hand in front of the other. Like a bitch on a leash, she followed. There was a master bathroom only feet away. The frustration she must have felt, unable to move those few feet. I stepped onto the tile floor of the bathroom, and although I had put on socks, I could feel its cold radiating. I knelt and spanked my aunt's bare ass. She yelped and hastily moved onto the cold floor, then crawled her way to the toilet.

I stood her up but didn't let her sit. She looked at me with desperation in her eyes. I pushed her back to the wall and forced a leg onto the bathtub as she struggled not to pee and keep her balance. With an arm pressed to her chest, I took my free hand and fingered her pussy.

Her voice trembled, "Oo-oo. Please..."

I leaned in and kissed her lips, my fingers exploring deeper into her pussy. She began to tinkle urine messily onto the floor. I kept prodding until she was unable to contain herself, her pee splashing everywhere. I groped and suckled her breasts as she urinated. She looked away, eyes closed and crying, humiliated and shamed.

"That a girl." I said in a satisfactory voice.

With her pussy still dripping droplets of urine, I placed her soft, cuffed hands around my cock and began self masturbating. She offered little resistance as she wept. I kissed up her neck and face as her hands stroked the length of my cock. Before cumming I let her slump onto the toilet. I forced her to look up and slid my tongue into her mouth as I finished. I came, unleashing my load onto her face and tits, showering her in cum. I squeezed every last drop, then wiped my hands across her face, forcing her to eat the cum. Pleased, I lightly slapped her teared face.

"Clean up. Take a shower." I commanded sternly and left the room, closing the door behind me.

I had removed anything potentially dangerous hours before, and after a warm bath, she'd feel human again. Fresh for my desires and with renewed spirit. What could be seen as an act of kindness among all the chaos, was actually a cold and calculated self benefit.

Last edited by Sicom; 11-08-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Sicom is offline   Reply With Quote