Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 15
A Lost Chapter of The Hunter

I had the diary and a severe want to read about the events that took place. Now they call this portion of the diary part of the Lost Chapters. It makes me laugh about how people name lost artifacts. The Lost City of Gold, the Lost Temple. Everything is lost nowadays.
After the excitement and thinking that I was safe for a long time, I went to a safe place to read what Paul wrote only a few days ago about me…

Tonight is the night! After seeing that bitch of a woman so many times I have finally set forth my plan to capture her. Normally my aunt is very smart and careful, but today she must have been sloppy because it was easy to subdue her! I intoxicated her just enough to where she can’t get free when she wakes up. I hope she enjoys the afterlife!

“FUCK” she screamed.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It started here and it will end here. You once said that you can beat me off if you were dead drunk. Well, I took the liberty of intoxicating you and you couldn’t beat me off or even move! You’re getting sloppy now!”
She appeared to be thinking quickly, but soon realized her predicament. I smiled, knowing that I had done well and that she cannot escape!
“Wait, don’t do this! I have a…MMMPH!”
I shove a ball gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for now.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After all that, and you beg me not to! That makes me want to do it more!”
I grab her breast roughly. My cock yearns for her pussy, and she knows it. Her eyes and body are strong, but I can sense the fear lingering inside of her. She isn’t afraid yet, but I know she will be.
My hands squeeze her breast and she moans like a cow, stimulating my hard, stiff cock. I smile and rub all over her body. My hands invade her chest and stomach. I send my fingers inside her womanhood with no warning. Her pussy instantly gets wetter, but she doesn’t make a sound. I can tell that she’s trying to hold in the moans, fucking bitch. I finger her faster and harder, and then a moan escapes the slut’s throat. Ah, just what I love! The moan of my unwilling victims!
My tongue slides inside of her and she tastes very good! She gets wetter and wetter as my tongue travels deeper inside. She is really moaning now!
“MMMMM UMMM UMMM UHHHH HHHMMMM HHHMMMPH!”
Ah, at last she struggles! Her hips buckle and move as she tries to keep me from invading her. She tries to move her body and twist her arms, but the ropes prevent her.
I stop eating that yummy pussy out before she gets an orgasm. I quickly press my body against hers and kiss her lips. My tongue forces itself into her mouth, forcing her to taste her wonderful juices.
As my tongue violates her mouth, my cock moves toward her pussy. As it brushes the entrance, she moanes again in lust.
“Ooh, you really love this don’t you slut? Yeah, you’re a whore, a filthy whore aren’t you? You love to be raped you filthy slut!”
My cock slides into her pussy and she screams.
“MMMMMMPH AAMMMPH MMM MMM MMMM MMMM MMUUUUUMMPH!”
I start fucking that pussy of hers, slow at first, then harder and faster and harder and faster.
“Mmmm, oooh yeah you’re such a good little slut, yeah you love this don’t you? You love getting raped, it gets you off doesn’t it you little slut?
“Mmmm mmm mmmMMMMMPH NMMMPH HHHMMMPH MMMMMMPH NNNMMMPH!”
She gets wetter and wetter as I keep fucking her. The slut really does love this! Her moans get more lustful as I keep fucking her harder and harder and faster. I start going in deeper and feel my cock start to throb.
“Mmm, yeah slut I’m going to cum inside that pussy of yours, mmm oooh yeah OOOOH AAAAAAH”
My cock squirts out sperm into her pussy. Just before I’m done I pull out and cum all over her body, making her a real dirty whore.
Finally, this is it! I am going to kill this little bitch and get the revenge I should have had years ago! I remove her ball gag…

I stopped reading and realized that my pussy got very wet. What a chilling writer he is, I thought. In a different context he could have been a famous author. Now I must get back to the tale...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:46 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote