Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 10
Mind over Murder

“Melinda, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you!”
“Yes Lana, we need to talk about something important.”
“Ok, what?”
Good, she’s watching me, time to activate the machine. Without the Society’s previous tinkering with my first mind machine, I would have never guessed that you could make something so powerful less than the size of a pen.
“It’s about…well, a sister killing another.”
“So, it is true!”
“What is?”
“Hannah told me earlier. You’re going to hurt me, maybe kill me aren’t you Melinda?”
“What? No, Hannah’s lying to you, I would never do that!”
Crud, I have to turn it on now! Ok, it’s on, but what’s wrong with it…damn, it worked on my husband just yesterday! I guess I’ll have to wing it or something.
Just then, Lana’s husband walks in.
“Give up Melinda, I haven’t called the police yet but I will if you make any sudden moves. Just turn around and walk on out of here then we will have no problems.”
Police won’t be a problem, but that doesn’t look good on the time situation. No time, no time, ok please start working! No, it’s not working, damn it!
Suddenly there’s a loud noise. It startles me and I curse at myself. It’s not sirens you dope, probably just some kids messing around.
My thoughts turn back to Lana, but I am unable to get the machine to work. She looks at me with sad eyes, and explains that Hannah had told her everything. She told her about the Society and how I was using her to fulfill its goals. That if I were to die, the Society would die with me.

*sigh*

I cannot go into this part in detail. It is still too painful. I flew into a rage. The three of us fought for a while, and I never noticed the blood until it was too late. It almost broke my spirit to see my sister and her husband dead by my hand. It was all Hannah’s fault. She knows all about my temper and wanted to use it against me! I was adamant about getting my revenge right then more than ever before. I was suddenly reminded about the Christmas we spent together. My mind went through those memories, and during that time I remembered something very interesting. Lana asked Hannah to protect her child in the event of her death. Essentially, it was the same conversation I had with Amy, though the circumstances were different. I smiled through my tears, knowing full well that if I acted quickly I would have the upper hand.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:42 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote