Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
Mistakes

"You're back! Some of us thought you...failed...or worse."
"Me? Fail? You know me better than that Hannah."
"True. We're supposed to take our targets to the dungeon. The leader has 13 separate rooms for them. Speaking of which, where is your target?"
"In the car. I covered her up with blankets. After which I 'borrowed' some trinkets of hers and put them into boxes."
"That's why you have lots of boxes? Wow. You're brilliant."
"I know! Quick, let's get her down to the dungeon."

Now that I was finally back we all assembled with the leader, each of us telling our story. I had spent the most time capturing my target, but the leader was impressed with me the most. There were a few who captured theirs within a few days, but their targets were not far away from where we were.

At any rate, our final was basically over. We were all members of the Society. All that was left was to make sure the ex agents didn't escape. It was already too late. One of the agents had escaped without our knowledge. That led to the inevitable release of the other prisoners. Just imagine the surprise when you find out all you need to do is guard a few people and they all appear out of nowhere running towards you!

I, thinking it was still part of the test, took the first woman I could and twisted her arms behind her back. I held her tightly against me. I couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was. As I held her tightly against me with one arm, my hand groped her luscious body. She struggled a little as my hand squeezed her big, round, perfect breast. I could feel her nipple harden as I slowly rubbed her breast. My mouth latched onto her neck and I began kissing her soft skin. She didn't make a sound as I rubbed and kissed her. I wanted more of her, but this wasn't the time for lust. I quickly looked around me. All the ex agents had been restrained easily. They were all busy with the others. I was glad they didn't notice me giving into my lust at the wrong moment.

"Well, it seems that you all will make excellent agents in the Society. We all were taken by surprise by the escaped prisoners, yet you did not let them take advantage of it."
"You mean...this wasn't part of the test?"
"Unfortunately no. I hadn't planned on these women to ever leave the dungeon. Fear kept them from speaking the truth earlier, but it is unwise to allow them to be free for a long time."
"So how did they break free?"
"A good question Melinda. Obviously we have underestimated these agents. They have fewer training than all of us, yet when captured they can all work together to free themselves."
"Interesting. Perhaps they had help?"
"A bold conclusion, but remember to not come to conclusions before seeing all evidence Melinda. It's possible one of them had a tool hidden in their clothing...or other...hard to see areas."

The group nodded at the last statement. Most of us had allowed the ex agents to keep their clothing, where small tools can be easily hidden. We stripped them of their clothes, locked them back up, and searched their clothing. A pair of pants had a very battered paper clip in one of the pockets. With that problem solved, we all agreed that any future captives of the Society should not be allowed to wear clothing.

That problem was solved, but there were many more to come. Throughout the next few months, the ex agents would escape again and again and again. The Society actually had to kick out Amy Wilson. She had been responsible for at least three escape attempts. She didn't do it intentionally, but something had to be done. Strangely, the escape attempts grew less frequent when Amy was dismissed. A few people wanted to capture Amy and make her tell us why she was working against us. The leader disagreed, thinking that the captives were doing this on purpose since there was no evidence to suggest Amy had done anything wrong.

It was then I started to wonder if there were other ways to silence them without keeping them here. They were preventing us from going after other targets and from pleasuring ourselves. Killing them would be too messy and we didn't need the Society exposed again. The only other way would be to erase their minds. I thought about creating a powerful machine that could erase a lifetime of memories. With the near unlimited resources the Society had, I felt confident about creating it.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-10-2008 at 05:54 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote