View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #15
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

If Tim discovered that Ana was all alone, he'd strike a.s.a.p. because he already felt an attraction to her body thanks to how she looked when she was walking in the parking lot. Her fine ass was on his mind as he drove straight and saw her turn off in his rearview mirror.

It took him just a few minutes to double back and find her car parked outside a cabin. He remembered the area pretty well and found a place to park that wouldn't draw attention to his own car. It was a small dirt parking area near a popular trail for people with and without bicycles.

Before leaving his car behind to scout the cabin out, Tim grabbed some binoculars from a box in the trunk. A few minutes later, Tim was crawling in the brush between the main road and the parked cars by the cabin. The engine on all three cars was still warm to the touch as he used a gloved hand to touch each hood carefully.

Less than a minute later, Tim was back up in the surrounding woods near a unmarked trail using the binoculars to look into the cabin. He couldn't see anyone so he got out his cell to check on his reception. He couldn't get a signal from his current location so he traded the cell for the binoculars.

"Three foxes for the taking!" Tim could now see three healthy looking, casually dressed women through his binoculars. He could tell the guy's that there was one of them for each of them. There were also three cars to steal but he figured the three foxes to fuck would be the best thing about this robbery spree.

----

Tim didn't waste time and after confirming that the three women were alone in the cabin, Tim high tailed it back to his car and back through the town to get the guys.

"Forget the beer!" Tim exclaimed as he returned to the house empty handed. "I saw some wine, food and pussy for all of us!" Tim was ready to grab his burglary and rape kit from under his bed. "We head out in twenty minutes!" Tim locked himself in his room. It was time to get in the right state of mind to commit another crime.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote