Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:13 AM   #29
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Bob told Katie "roll over and face me". As Katie does what Bob demanded asher eyes were glazed over with tears. Katie's eyes went wide and a quiet groan left her mouth as Bob and said "Remember You promise to be nice to me right?". Even as Katie grunts "Yeess" through her gagged mouth she can't help but cry harder and start to really sob, the tape muffling the noise.

Bob knew that Jack was planning on taking Emily's Cherry, he was planning on getting more of Katie's virgin holes. But like her mouth he was going to let her choose which one he uses. Bob still looking into Katie's eyes, he runs his hand through her red hair and down her cheeks. Bob ran his hand over her taped mouth stopping there as he rubbed his finger over the duct tape along her lips. He said to Katie "I've had the virgin lips of your mouth, now I'm ready for something else." Letting his hand drift further down Bob runs his hand along Katie's open cheerleader top then says " the good news I'll let you pick which hole we use, but your going to have to do all the work. If you don't like that idea I can always go take Emily's cherry".

Katie was laying stiff as Bob ran his hand through her hair, she then cringed and shuddered when Bob ran his finger on her taped lips and mentioned her sucking his dick. Once Bob said he wanted another one of her virgin holes Katie started to scream into her gag "Noooooo I Suuucckked yooouu ooffff". Then she heard him say he would go after Emily's cherry, Katie knew how important it was to Emily to stay a virgin for Dan on her wedding night. Katie took a deep breath and and moaned "waaaiittt".

Knowing had Katie in a good spot, Bob looks at her cute freckled face and says " Now we are getting somewhere , I'll let you choose which hole". Bob runs his hand down her chest and over her belly to Katie's cheerleading skirt. He reaches his hand into her skirt and touches the lips on her snatch. Bob says "Should we use this virgin hole?". Katie shakes her head NO-NO and squeals "Noooonooo". Into her gagged mouth. Running his hand further under her skirt and grabbing Katie's firm ass. Just like earlier with Emily and Jack ,Bob knew he had Katie in a good spot. Using the same line on her as before Bob said " I assume you want me up your cute ass then?".

Feeling his hand on her firm ass, Katie didn't want anything in her ass but also wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. Katie nodds her head and groans signaling her acceptance. She remembers seeing Emily take a cock up her tight ass, thinking to herself that had to hurt. Katie knows that she is in a bad position and must submit to what Bob says, but at least this way she will still be a virgin on her wedding day. Which in her eyes is worth a little bit of pain because of how sacred that is to her. Katie knew she would be submitting to Bob and also knew he doesn't seem to have much patience.

Bob was copping a good feel of her teenage athletic ass smiling to himself. He knew that she would submit to his demands, Bob was feeling himself harden at the thought of her tight virgin asshole. Just as Katie groaned to signal her acceptance, Bob gave her ass a firm squeeze and runs his hand down her leg to the edge of her skirt. Bob pushes his hand forward past the cheerleading skirt and up her athletic thighs, he runs his hand to Katies panties. Pulling his hand back to the edge he slides his hand forward past the elastic edge. Bob felt like a king as his hand slid up Katie's bare ass cheek and into her crack.

He let his finger touch her tight teenage asshole Katie jumped at the touch , Bob then pulled his hand out quickly. Bob still looking Katie in the eyes said to her "I think it's time we took your panties off, besides I'm curious to see if they match your green poka dot bra". It was no surprise the Bob said katie's eyes opened wide almost in surprise of his words about picking off her panties. Bob was definitely ready to see what Katie had on under her cheerleading skirt. He knew from when he had his hand on her ass that she had on a bikini type panty , then question is what color or pattern was it he was hoping that it was the same pattern as her green poka dot bra.

Katie's tears were free flowing as Bob grabbed her ass over her cheerleading skirt. She knew from the looks that the football players gave her she had a nice firm figure. That all didn't matter though, currently she was cuffed with her hands behind her back and mouth taped shut. There was not much she could do as Bob was copping a feel. Every time Bob gave her ass a squeeze she would let out a muffled sob, Emily felt so degraded as her ass was felt up also for the first time. None of the boys at school had ever gotten their hands on her breast or even her ass. Now she was trapped as her rapist was taking liberties with her body, but there was nothing she could do or Emily or Dan could get hurt.

Terror was now taking over Katie's mind as Bob's hand was running down her skirt, she gapsed"oooohhh goooodddd" as his hand reached her thighs. It was everything she could do not to pull away as his hand ran up her leg to the elastic edge of her bikini panties. Katie was almost hyperventilating from how hard she was sobbing as Bob ran his hand under the elastic edge towards her ass. She felt his hand pass under the elastic band and onto her naked ass cheek. Katie went rigid again and started to mumble "pppllleesaaasse llleeaavvee mmeee aaaallllooonnneee". Unfortunately Bob didn't pay her crying or pleading any mind. Katie felt Bob's hand grab her ass cheek give it a firm squeeze and let his hand slide up her crack. Once she felt his hand slide further up, she wasn't sure but thought he was moving his finger. Katie's worst fear was realized when he bent his finger and touched her asshole. She jumped forward the second Bob's finger made contact with her rosebud. Katie squealed like a stuck pig but didn't keep moving, Thankfully Bob pulled his hand out of her bikini panties. Heading Bob's words Katie started to shake and plead "Pppplleeeaaassseee Nnnnoooo ,oooohhh gggoooddd jjjuuuusssstttt llleeaavvee mmeee aaaallllooonnneee" as Bob had said to her I think it's time we took your panties off, besides I'm curious to see if they match your green poka dot bra".
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote