View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rapist
Jasmine, I am so sorry that happened to you. What did your dad do to your uncle? I know if anyone ever hurt my daughter I would make them suffer a slow miserable death. My heart goes out to you.
Thank you!

I am glad that you take steps to protect your daughter. That is the most important thing you can do for your child.

My Dad didn't do anything to my Uncle. I was the problem. I was an embarrassment to the family. I made sure that my son was safe because of what happened to me. My dad always said that I made him choose his sister or me and then later his grandson.

I kept telling him that I didn't do anything. I never got through.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote