View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 11:04 PM   #3
theon

theon Level 1 (100+)theon Level 1 (100+)

Part 2

The next day, when I woke up I get down in the kitchen where I found my dad making our breakfast.

- Hello honny! Did you have a good night? I had one of the best night since a long time, thanks to you!

He said that and kiss me on my forehead.

- Yes I had a good night, I answered, not convinced at all!

He made me breakfast and the rest of the day goes on like if nothing had happened; maybe it was just a “one timer” I told myself. I just made him feel happy that night and maybe that will never happen again... only if I knew then!!

So the day goes away and my father drives me home to my mother’s apartment after supper. We kiss on the cheek and said good bye.

2 weeks goes on and it was now Friday night, the Friday night I go to my fathers home for the week end.

I arrived after supper. My father was cleaning the dishes. We kissed each other on the cheeks and say hello and then I went to my room. I had some homework to do that night, and I wanted to get rid of them so I finished late. When finished, I went down to the bathroom, take a shower and then I went to my dad to say good night but he was asleep on the couch, so I just went to my room and go to sleep.

The next day nothing special happened. On diner, father told me that some of his friends would come to take a beer or 2 on night for his birthday, because last week he was working on the week end and couldn’t be there. I was ok with that.

At the beginning of the night, his friends arrive and they start drinking and partying. They take great pleasure at playing drinking games that father always lost! He was really drunk! I was kind of like the waitress of the night, serving drinks and cheking for empty bottles. I was wearing a little dress, and I was aware of the looks the guys gave me.

They were not-so-subtle! Like when they put their shoulders on the side of my boobs, or put a hand briefly on a asscheek or my thight, or trying to look under my skirt....like if I didn’t notice it.... My father was the less subtle of them all, with big slaps on my ass cheks every time I passed in front of him.

But the night goes on and except that everything was ok. They all leave when their taxi arrive. Father stays on the couch finishing his last beer and I goes to the shower. I got out with my bathrobe and when I pass in front of the living room dad ask me for his good night kiss. I bend in front of him to kiss him but when I try to get up he hold me down by the robe.

- Dad... what are you doing...

- I just want a little glimpse of those boobs again!

He open the bathrobe but I try to get it close

- Come on girl don’t play with me like that!

- No!!! Dad!!!

He then forcefully open the bathrobe revealing my naked breast. I surrendered, he was to strong for me....

- Hooooo look at this!!

He put a hand on each boob and began playing with them, insisthing on the nipples. I let him have his fun for a couple seconds, just to get rid of him....

- Dad please stop that your drunk!

- Shut up!! bring these boobs down here I want to know how they taste

He then take the 2 sides of my bath robe and pull me towards him. I was now on the couch with one leg each side of him as he began eating my nipple and kissing my boobflesh!

I try to get away pushing on his shoulders but he hold me down there. His hands were now caressing my bare back as he had his head between my boobs....

- HO gawdd that smell so great!!!

His hands then goes down and he began caressing my asscheeks, putting his hands inside my panties!!

- You’re so soft! Soft everywhere!!!!

- DAD! Now it ends! You had your taste, now it’s over!

I was finally able to get up but he take my arm and bring me on his side.

- No it’s not quite over...

He unzip his pants and take his erect cock out...

- Just like last time babygirl. Take that hot thing in your soft hand and stroke it!! Make daddy feel happy again!!!

- Dad can we just...

- NOW

By the look in his eyes I know I wouldn’t win so I put my pride aside and began once again stroking his cock....

- haaaaaa that’s my girl. You wiggle you’re little ass all night long for every one to see now you got what you deserve haha!!!

“Stupid idiot” I just told myself....

So I was there once again stroking his cock....

As the last time, it went bigger and hotter as the stroking goes on and my fingers were full of precum.

Father was lying on his back, enjoying every moment of it.....

But at one moment, dad rapidly rise up and take his cock in his hand

- Open your robe NOW.

- w-w-w-wwhat???

He open it by himself and then began stroking his cock in front of me with one hand, the other was on my shoulder.

- I’m gonna cum baby! I’m gonna cum on these beautiful tits of yours! That will be so greattttt!!!!

Ho god no!! I try to get up but it was to late! He began shooting his loads and soon my boobs were fully covered with it!!

- haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so great!!! I should take a picture of that haha don’t you think?

He laugh at me and then kiss my on the lips with his stinking alcool breath

- You can go now little slut!

I get up and went directly in the shower. I wash myself again, and that time I cried......

Last edited by theon; 05-20-2017 at 10:14 AM.
theon is offline   Reply With Quote