View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #3
Krizzy

Krizzy has initial reputation
Smile Slaves Unlimited 2

Richard screamed behind his gag as the Bitch Jess, told Sarah to” Lube up a finger or two”, and continued on like it was a normal conversation. How fucked up and sick were these two women he thought as Jess reached into her bag and brought forth another item laying it aside and out of his sight. When Sarah had put the rubber glove on he strained against the bondage that held him to the bed, the sick bitch leaned close licking her lips whispering softly to him,” Be a good little fuckslave for Sarah and don’t fight this, just enjoy being ridden by me.….”, he tried to tell her,” No!!, to get the fuck away from him“, but it came out garbled from behind the gag. He wanted to shut his eyes and die as she smirked and continued,”, or not? It doesn’t really matter either way to me…I’m still going to ride your cock like a toy!!!” He knew that if he started to panic now and lose all control that he would never free himself, so he inhaled slowly and tried to lay still allowing the pig to do what she pleased to him, not that he really had a choice, waiting to find some way to escape and kill both of them. Jess approached the bed and knelt by the end,” This might work better if you kneel by the side of him, about level with his knees…” Richard forcefully glared at Jess with hate in his eyes, and he knew she clearly saw it as she smiled back, then spoke with a slight inflection to her tone, “..Now reach under and cup your slaves ball sack with one hand, and with the other smear a dollop of lube on his anus preparing it for use....”, Richard screamed into the gag as Sarah cupped his balls with one hand and smeared lubricant against his sphincter with the gloved one, his tears ran down his cheeks and he tried a final time to end it, “ OOHHOORR!!!!”. Sarah merely chuckled and squeezed his ball sack tightly causing him to scream in pain, her reply pained him even more ,” I don’t give a fuck if you want this….,” Richards eyes teared as he felt one of her fat fingers push knuckle deep, her smile grew as he squealed behind the gag,“ Because I want this. See this is so fucking hot to me, doing whatever I want to you, you’re my property, and you have such a tight litlle butt hole fuckslave…..“ he was disgusted as she turned to her friend, and smiled “ I never thought I would get off on something like this but I think I really am. Thank you so much Jess.” Richard screamed as her finger slowly pushed in to the second knuckle, and both women started to laugh in unison as he screamed.

Sarah was delighted as her slave squealed and tried to clench his butt cheeks together, she merely grinned and started to work her finger in and out of his tight little chute, she couldn’t believe how horny and turned on she was actually getting from doing this to him. She looked to his face as she pumped her finger in a slower rhythm and smiled,” Do you like me fingering your ass slave!”, she was delighted as his eyes burned with anger, she slyly turned to Jess.” This is really so sick and naughty but I can’t help but get aroused by it. My toys little bum is so fucking tight…,” her sponsor smiled wickedly back at her. Turning back toward her slave, Sarah noticed his flaccid cock starting to stir to life even as he screamed behind the gag,” See toy!, My friend Jess was right…,now all I have to do is fill this hole with a vibrator,turn you on,…and enjoy my sweet fucking vibrating ride. Now be a good little toy and stop clenching!!”. Sarah felt her pussy growing wetter, hungrier…,almost to the point of being ready to put a cock ring on and just start humping away when he was hard enough, she slowed her breathing and turned to Jess feeling flushed from the arousal and excitement,” Should I try to lube him more before I put this in him. And should I turn my toy on before or after I mount him?”. Jess turned to Sarah and smiled before speaking,” Its almost time for that…,and I would suggest lubing him up more and turning it on after you seat yourself on his cock Sarah, but first I have something to put on it that will make it even more fun and effective…., “ Sarah watched as Jess reached to her side and brought forth what looked like a ribbed jelly balloon, the woman smiled at her,” Think of this as a condom,but with one big difference. It inflates.” Sarah felt her slaves’ rectum squeeze tighter around her gloved finger and couldn’t help but laugh as he screamed harder behind the ball gag. She studied Jess as she put the condom over the egg, a long tube with a dangling ball stretched from its base she looked inquiringly to the woman. Jess smiled slyly at her and explained,” I would usually suggest a vibrating butt plug, but this little gadget is ingenious, it will allow a deeper penetration than a plug and will vibrate much more powerfully,…” Sarah watched as Jess squeezed the balll at the end of the tube slowly inflating it to the size of a large lemon, she felt her pussy grow wetter as her slave trembled on the bed crying, Jess deflated the condom shrinking it back to egg size and carried on.”…,as a matter of fact when this is up your sweet little slaves ass it should be strong enough for you to feel all the way to your toes, he may not like it much, but I‘m certain that you will as you’re riding his cock.”. Sarah felt her nipples harden as Jess handed her the vibrator with a smile, she slowly turned to look her slave in the eyes and grinned and giggled as fresh tears sprang to his eyes, and joyously announced” Its playtime toy!!!”.

Richard screamed as the ugly pig Sarah giggled beside him and lewdly voiced,“ Its playtime toy!!!“, she dolloped lubricant on the tip of the vibrator and excitedly started to push it firmly against his anus with one hand while with the other she slowly tried to work his semi erect cock to hardness. Her encouragement sickened him as he felt his cock slowly responding against his wishes” There’s a good little toy get nice and hard so Sarah can play with you.”. He squeezed his ass cheeks as hard together as he could , hoping and praying it would be enough to deter the sick bitches from enacting their plans, but deep inside it, Richard knew it would not be. When he heard footsteps approach and felt an additional pair of feminine hands pushing down on the inside of his knees, spreading his thighs enough to allow Sarah to slowly push the vibrator in past his rim he could only scream in rage, pain, and hatred,” UUUNNNGIITTCCHHEESS!!!”, Jess laughed even louder at that point and pushed harder against his knees and turned to Sarah, who was gleefully violating his bottom.” That’s excellent so far Sarah, just work it in nice and slow, let your slave know that he has no choice but to accept what you want.” Richard tried to shoot an angry glance at the bitch but felt new tears as Sarah finally worked the entire vibrating egg in past his anal ring and smiled proudly, ”NNGGHHHOO!!!!!!!”, he screamed in anger and felt broken as his anal rim popped close allowing only the wire and tube to show. He had never felt so violated, or helpless in his entire life as both women stepped clear of the bed. He shook in fury and shame at what had been done to him. He tried to reach for any human emotion in the two sick demented and evil fucking bitches that he could, praying it would move them,” EEAASSEIITTUURRTTSS!!”, but he suddenly knew he failed. He shrank back as Sarah swung forward to him her ice blue eyes seemed especially cold and evil ,” Get the fuck over it already slave! You’re mine now! You’ll never see your fucking ugly whore of a wife, or retarded little slut daughter ever again!”. She giggled like a school girl as she approached the bed, leaning down just close enough for her tits to brush his chest as she whispered foully into his face,” Now its time for Sarah to ride her toy!….,I’m going to fucking love this so much.”, Richard felt new tears as the sick bitch placed the controller by the side of his hips and rubbed his cock with lube and then slowly started to straddle him.

Jess watched fascinated as Sarah rubbed his bulbous head with lube till it shined beneath her skillful hands then straddled him, of course he tried to fight it but from what Jess was witnessing, she slyly grinned , there would be none of that nonsense. She found herself growing more fond of the young woman, she turned her attention back to Sarah’s helpless slave. His screams only intensified as Sarah giggled, reached down to her side, and slowly held up a cock ring and then proudly announced with an evil look to her eyes and a wicked laugh as well,” Its gonna be a long night for you toy!”, she watched as he fought against the bondage holding him as Sarah slipped the cock ring tightly into place. Drooling she watched as the girl leaned forward reaching between her legs bringing his cock to her pussy and slowly forced it into her. Jess couldn’t help but get turned on as Sarah slowly rocked back with her meaty hips impaling his cock almost balls deep, she sighed. It was a rather nice view she thought. Sarah reached back and spread her ass cheeks for a deeper penetration, and as she did so it allowed Jess a better view of her pussy and rose bud. Captivated she approached the bed as Sarah reached to her side and turned the vibrator on. At just that moment Jess noticed as Sarahs slaves eyes streamed tears, and she grinned proudly at the young woman. “So Sarah does it feel good knowing that you can use your slave whenever you want to, and however you want to?”. Sarah turned to face her and it was then that Jess noticed the girls bottom lip trembling, her eyes almost had a dreamy look to them as she replied,” I’m, I‘m, I‘m,…I’m coming and I’ve barely started riding him,…uunnhh yeaahh this is so fucking awesome!!”, Jess was astonished as Sarahs pussy literally squirted, the ensuing orgasm spread wetness over the mans groin and lower belly as it sluiced off on either side running to the vinyl bed, pooling below him causing him to scream even louder as Sarah forcefully pumped her hips against him. Jess watched in fascination as he screamed hysterically when Sarah reached to the control and turned the vibrating egg to medium and pumped the ball to inflate it almost half way, filling his anus . She smiled wickedly as the girl leaned forward and slapped her slaves face hard,” Shut the fuck up toy and just learn to enjoy being played with by me…uuhh yeaahh!!! This is my cock from now on!!!!”, Jess grinned as Sarah once again reached to the vibrators control with an evil intent and quickly turned it to the highest setting,” TTOOPPPPIISSS!!!TOPPP!!!”. Sarahs’ slave Jess saw, could only cry and scream as the young woman bounced against his bound form faster and harder, Jess rubbed her pussy as she watched Sarahs bubbled ass cheeks jiggle and shake from the strenuous ride that she was giving her slave and felt her own orgasm building as she continued to witness the scene before her.

When the sick bitch held the cock ring above him Richard screamed. When she laughed out loud and said to him,” Its gonna be a long night for you toy!”, he only felt new tears replace the old as she slipped it over his manhood and smiled evilly, her icy blue eyes so cruel so uncaring. He was helpless and sickened as she reached between her legs with her meaty hand slowly guiding his cock into her pussy, her pudgy belly and heavy tits pressing against him made him even sicker. He felt nauseated as she leaned back and with both hands spread her ass cheeks to take him deeper, he could only cry tears of shame and rage as the vibrator sunk in his ass came to life. And then he heard the fucking bitch Jess chime in,” So Sarah does it feel good knowing you can use your slave whenever you want to, and however you want to?“. Richard narrowed his eyes in hatred at the vile pig atop of him as she stammered,” I’m, I’m, I’m,…I’m coming.”, the rest was drowned out as he felt her orgasm gush over him. He’d never understood the term squirter,…until now that was, as the foul pigs disgusting juices drenched him, he screamed in agony and hatred, and his pain and disgust only increased as she forcefully rocked her hips back fucking him harder, then reached to the control turning it to a higher setting while inflating it in his anus. It vibrated him hard enough to shake her meaty flanks as she raped him. He prayed for death as she leaned forward and slapped his face roughly,” Shut the fuck up toy and just learn to enjoy being played with by me…uuhh yeaahh!!! This is my cock from now on!!!”. And as she grinned and turned the vibrator even higher he screamed in absolute pain and helplessness at her ,” TTOOPPPPIISSS!!!TOPPP!!!, but he knew she would give no mercy as she bounced herself harder against his cock. Richard lay beneath the crazed bitch as she violated him ,struggling against his bindings he tried to think of his wife and daughter but the hopelessness of his situation discouraged such thoughts, and as the pig slowly leaned forward to his face and started giggling and licking the tears from it, he knew that she would never give him any chance at freedom, and hated her that much more for it. Her whispered words sickened him as she held his face still to continue licking his tears away and giggling at him,” Hehe, now do you understand fuckslave….ohhh!!!!fuuucckk yesss!!!”, her hips rocked frantically against him as she bit at his ears, neck, and shoulders,” Sarah’s ready for you to fill her up with your come now toy.”. Richard could only cry behind the ball gag as the bitch reached beneath and forcibly pulled the cock ring free, he screamed in agony at the quickness of her movements, she pulled him free removed the ring and had his cock pushed back into her pussy all in the blink of an eye it seemed and then continued her assault. Richard started to close his eyes and cry as he felt himself coming, moments later the pig leaned into him resting her chin against his shoulder whispering into his ear,” Give Sarah all your come now toy…,oh fuck yeah this is so…,fucking good…,” as he felt her shudder atop him and expel her foul fluids upon him once again, he tried to imagine any way of gaining his freedom so that he could kill the nasty bitch. But as she continued to grunt in ecstasy and pump her thick hips against him until he came again he could only scream his defiance from behind the gag, it was then that Richard knew that he was truly doomed.

Sarah had never come so hard in her entire life, and as her slave filled her pussy with his come and screamed, she smiled in victory and leaned into him and laughed,” Ha! Ha!,…theres ah good little toy, fill Sarahs hot fucking pussy with your come,…” her body shook as her orgasm rolled through her and with the additional vibrations pulsating from below she messily collapsed on top of him, feeling him come again she turned her head to Jess,” …this is so fucking amazing Jess!!”. The woman approached the bed and smiled while she spoke,” I’m so happy that your enjoying yourself Sarah.”, Sarah felt another powerful orgasm roll through her as she continued pumping against her slaves cock, and mischievously turned to her sponsor,” I really wish he had two cocks so that I could have one in my ass as too!…uunnhh god yesss!…”. Sarah noticed Jess’ eyes light up with excitement as she made her last comment. Jess ruefully smiled, her lips slightly trembling as she spoke to her ,” I might be able to help with that if you would allow me to Sarah…?”. Sarah could only moan her approval and delight, smiling she watched as Jess unbuttoned her blouse and excitedly reached into her bag to pull forth a double sided strap on. It was vibrant pink and at least nine inches long, much to Sarah’s delight. She watched mesmerized as the woman quickly stripped her clothing and pulled it up over her shapely hips. She handled the leather harness with a certain sureness, it turned Sarah on to no ends knowing it would be sunk in her ass soon, Jess finished tightening the straps to ensure that it would stay in place as it was being used and quickly turned to her with a look of pure lust to match her own then anxiously voiced. ” Oh Sarah! Thank you so much for allowing me to join your playtime! I really hope you enjoy this as much as I’m about to! You are so fucking gorgeous my dear.”. Sarah felt her slave struggling beneath her as Jess knelt behind her and slowly started licking her anus getting it prepared for entry, he screamed below her as she continued rocking on his cock. Reaching forward she slapped his face roughly,” Shut the fuck up toy!!!….keep screaming and it will be your sweet little ass that I let Jess fuck!!!”. She smiled as his tears fell, and she could only groan in satisfaction as Jess’ hands upon her ass cheeks tightened and her talented tongue pushed firmly yet gently against her anal rim. It was like wet velvet lapping at her anus, there was nothing more she loved than having her ass licked and played with, and Jess seemed very adept at it. She was almost disappointed when Jess pulled away minutes later and excitedly rubbed the dildo with lube and slowly bought it to her bottom.

Jess was growing hornier by the second as she watched Sarah ride her slaves’ cock, and while it was true that Sarah was a bigger boned girl, Jess couldn’t help but drool as she watched the woman’s shapely rounded hips, not to mention her bubbled ass, as they franticly continued to pump against her slaves’ groin. Letting her gaze move lower, she smiled as rivulets of come ran from around the base of his cock, which by the way she thought “Was buried beautifully in Sarah’s slick wet pussy!” She smiled as Sarah grunted and unceremoniously collapsed on top of her slave shivering, sweating, and laughing.” Ha! Ha!,…theres ah good little toy, fill Sarahs hot fucking pussy with your come,…” her face glowed as she turned to Jess,”…this is so fucking amazing Jess!!”. Jess approached the bed continuing to observe, then smiled,” I’m so happy that you’re enjoying yourself Sarah.”. She gladly watched as the girl continued rocking her hips upon her slave, but as Sarah turned her head back to face her with a wicked look in her eyes Jess could only feel her heart jump, almost skipping a beat, but not nearly as much as the words that spilled from the young woman’s mouth caused it to.” I really wish he had two cocks so that I could have one in my ass too!…..uunnhh god yesss!…”, Jess felt a jolt run through her pussy as Sarah made the statement, and she could only smile at her as she made her proposistion,” I might be able to help with that if you would allow me to Sarah…?”. Jess started losing clothing as soon Sarah moaned her approval, her own pussy growing wetter, reaching to her goody bag she withdrew the double sided strap on and smiled. Strange? she thought. This particular strap on was actually a gift for Sarah to use on her slave if she ever pleased to, Jess quickly finished undressing and lubed the inner dildo and brought it to her pussy, pushing it in almost all at once, she smiled in satisfaction knowing that the other end would soon be sunk into Sarahs sweet round bubbled ass, and with a wicked grin and building excitement she buckled the assorted straps around her hips, and thanked her new found friend. Crawling onto the bed Jess knelt behind the young woman, and as her knees pushed against Sarahs slaves legs uncomfortably she heard the man mumble in pain from below,“ Oh well.“, she thought, he’s just a sexslave now and would soon learn to live with the discomfort of many a thing. She brought her hands to Sarahs buttocks squeezing them and gazed at the ass she had been watching all night, fantasizing about actualy, she slowly leaned forward and started to lick her rosebud. Jess was in heaven as she rimmed the girl’s anus, and almost laughed when Sarah slapped her slaves face roughly letting her next words drip evily from her mouth,” Shut the fuck up toy!!!…keep screaming and it will be your sweet little ass that I let Jess fuck!!!”. Jess nearly came as Sarah had told him that, she squeezed the bubbled cheeks tighter and pushed her tongue deeper, and almost ten minutes later she pulled away feeling only lust and a thrilling jolt pulse through her pussy. And as she lightly rubbed the bulbous head of the strap on with the lube she let herself be lost in the moment as she brought it to Sarahs anus.

Sarah felt the dildo slowy push against her anus and absolutely loved it as Jess leaned to her and whispered into her ear,” Are you ready to have both your holes filled up my dear?”, she could only grunt in satisfaction as the fake cock slid into her ass, and listened as her slave screamed behind the gag below her, squirming while feeling it rub between the thin membrane against his cock sunk deep in her pussy. She reached and slapped his face, hard enough to leave a reddening hand print behind,” Shut the fuck up toy!…Sarahs loving her ride so far!”, and with an impish grin she reached to her side to inflate the vibrator sunk in his ass even more. She rocked her hips back enjoying the fullness of the two cocks and vibrations from below and laughed at her slave as he cried beneath her,” Hehe!!! Oh fuck yesss!!!,….This is so fucking good for me!!!”. She came hard as Jess’ pelvis slapped against her bottom and the woman’s hands tightened on her buttocks, her slave continued screaming and squirming as her pussy gushed again, the wet slapping sounds of the two cocks filling the air turned her on even more. When she heard Jess’ voice behind her she turned her head and studied Jess‘ face,” Oh Sarah your ass feels so good…,so fuckable!!!, I‘m coming!!!”, she noticed the woman’s eyes, they were lit with as much lust and excitement as her own even as she continued humping against the two cocks sunk in her. Sarah once again collapsed messily on top of her slave as she felt him come, and could only lie atop him dreamily as Jess buggered her ass hole, looking to his eyes she smiled as his eyes leaked more tears, it only made her smile that much more as she spoke loud enough for Jess to hear.” Oh yeah…that feels so good Jess, fuck my ass as hard as you can…”, locking eyes with her slave she laughed,” Haha!, you like being used toy?…”, she sneered as he tried shaking his head no and slapped him roughly again across his face”,…well to fucking bad. I’m loving this and that’s all that really matters.”, her slave screamed behind the gag as Sarah felt herself orgasm again. It was over twenty minutes later when she felt Jess pull the rubber cock from her ass and then her hand tenderly pat her ass cheek, then her depraved voice,” Fuck Sarah!,That was so amazing!, thank you so much, your so fucking hot!”. She looked down upon her slave, his eyes seemed glazed and unfocused as she pulled free of his cock and stood on wobbly legs next to the bed near Jess, she reached quickly to the side of her slave and deflated and turned off the vibrator in him and pulled it free from his anus. With a satisfied look upon her face she looked with pride upon her slave as his eyes stared emotionlessly at her, then she spoke with a lilt,” That was sooo awesome fuckslave!!!!…,I knew it would be so much better for me this time….,playing with you in front of my guest got me all fucking hot,” reaching forth she brushed a tear from his cheek and laughed as he tried to cringe from her touch as she continued,” I still can’t believe that your mine now…, and I want you to know that no other woman will ever have sex with you from now on,…” she arched her brow evilly“…at least not without my permission first..,”. Sarah smiled as Jess slipped an arm around her waist, and asked with an equally satisfied look on her face,” Any chance of taking a nice hot shower?”, Sarah smiled devilishly and replied,” Only if we take it together..”, they both started laughing in unison as they left the room.

Richard was disgusted at having to endure the sick “pigs” sweaty body and her foul touch, and the way in which she had defiled his anus, and had loved fucking him in front of her “guest”, as she so nastily put it. All of it made him sink deeper into despair, tears seemed beyond him anymore he thought, especially after the disgusting pig exclaimed how awesome raping him had been, and her smiling and telling him no other woman would ever have sex with him again without her permission. He only felt a coldness seep into his bones, after the two disgusting women left him alone in the room Richard closed his eyes and tried to will himself to die but as usual his heart kept beating, after a while he experimentaly tried to shift his sore ass upon the slickend vinyl mattress, he winced, it hurt horribly just barely sliding it to the side. Crying in pain he thought perhaps that he was bleeding, and with that thought he prayed that he would bleed enough to die before the sick pig had the chance to rape him again. His gaze traveled to the window he had seen the antique weathervane through earlier in the bitches sick video, and for a moment an image flashed through his mind. His mahogany desk at the auction house, and a certain manifest that was laying on top of a pile of papers on his blotter, it was marked for delivery to 400 Woodbury lane, Lancaster N.Y to one Miss Sarah Bingham. Richard blinked in shock and dismay suddenly realizing” I’m still in NewYork!”, he tried to slowly calm his breathing, if he could yet find a way to get free, he now possessed the bitches name, and address,“ Oh the horrible attrocities he would visit upon her and her sick friend.”, with a new determination he strained to look at his left wrist cuff in hopes of escape. It was a heavily padded leather cuff with two leather belts that circled it tightly and went through buckles that then folded back under and through themselves ending in small padlocks through eyelets at the end keeping them quite secure. It was attached to a leather harness that wrapped around his buttock and upper thigh holding his gloved hand tightly against them. Squeezing his hand in the strange glove he felt an almost pliable material, it kept his hand as if he were holding a squash ball, he could remember only shaking them futilely as the sick bitch raped him, and could do little more even now. Richard suddenly tensed as he heard voices down the hall, he closed his eyes pretending to be asleep as the door opened with a beep and a click. As footsteps approached the bed, he heard Jess’ foul whispered voice first. ” Firstly Sarah, thank you so much for this evening, I haven’t come like that in a while, and secondly, I would be remiss in my duties as your sponsor if I did not help you with the after use care of your slave.”, Richard tried to stay quiet as he heard Sarh’s disgusting voice ,”After use care?”. Jess’ voice carried loud and clear to Richards ears as she explained to the Sarah what she meant,” What this entails is cleaning the bed, your slaves cock, body, and anus, and don’t worry about his asshole, I have some creams in my bag that should get him up and going for whatever you want soon enough. That is until he’s trained to accept what you want him to take in his ass.”. Richard was disgusted as the women continued talking, he had hoped to overhear pertinent information, something he could use against them, but they only spoke of cleaning him up, tending to his sore anus, and other such details, so that Sarah could have a clean sex slave to play with the next go around. Richard shivered as the pig Sarah spoke aloud,” Open your eyes fuckslave, I know your awake. It’s time to get you cleaned up and ready for me for the next time I want to ride you, and use you like a toy!!”, he had no more tears left but felt himself cry deep inside as the women approached the bed.

Sarah arranged a ride to the hotel that Jess was staying at for her, her own thoughts returning to the shower the two had shared earlier, Jess had licked and nibbled Sarah in the most delightful of ways as they entered the shower. Sarah had been unable to resist touching and fondling her sponsors body, reaching to the waterproof pad she set the shower to a steamy heat. Six surrounding shower heads came to life as Jess squirted body wash on her tits and back and hand the bottle to Sarah to do the same for her. They had both been slick and soapy their bodies gleamed below the cool fluorescent light, and as they embraced there hands greedily explored one another’s bodies, Sarah remembered as Jess’ hand trailed down her front, lightly tweaking a nipple on it’s journey, and slowly pushed it’s way between her thighs. Sarah found her own hands following Jess’ lead and felt a beautifully bald pussy beneath her touch. Their fingers frantically pushed into each other’s pussies over and over again until they had collapsed, totally spent in one anothers arms shaking weakly with purring moans of delight upon their lips. Sarah woke from her musings and kissed Jess goodbye as the cab showed up, and she smiled as Jess promised to return and personally help her with her slaves further training. As Jess got into the car she turned to Sarah and blew a kiss to her then closed the door, the cab slowly wound it’s way down the drive and to the gate. Sarah activated the gate allowing the cab out and entered her house with a smile upon her lips. Entering her room Sarah sat on the edge of her bed, her slave lay deeply breathing, long gone after having passed out while she and Jess had tended to his cleaning. She smiled as she looked upon sex slave and only felt complete and total satisfaction with the way her day and night had gone, her mind drifted to Jess’ earlier conversation as they sat on the edge of the mattress by her slave kissing and making out long after he had passed out. Jess had reached to the floor and brought forth the large leather satchel she had been reaching into all night and handed it to Sarah. “It’s a “Goody bag”, Jess explained with a sly grin,” I think you’ll like these little presents I brought you..,” Sarah felt like a little girl at Christmas, the bag contained many items she had never seen before, but some were very familiar, butt plugs, lube,vibrating cockrings and more. But when Jess pulled what looked like a small leather belt with a hard plastic ring in the center of it out of the bag, she furrowed her forehead in confusion until Jess wickedly laughed, and then explained,” This my dear is an O-ring gag,…”, Sarah watched as Jess brought it to her own open mouth and demonstrated its intended use,”..IDD ISS EEE AANNT OOSSE IISS OOOUTHHH!!”. Sarah had felt her pussy dampen as Jess tried to say the words and failed, she felt elated, she hadn’t given any thought on how to make her slave lick her pussy or tongue her anus. She smiled as Jess put the pink double sided strap on in her goody pile and turned to her with a wicked grin,” This one Sarah I think you have already seen and experienced…., I originally brought it for you to use on your slave if you ever desired to do so.”, Jess’ face lit with cruelty Sarah noticed, and she turned to her passed out slave smiling.” You know…that might be just be just as much fun as taking him in my pussy had been, I own him now and can do whatever I want to, this is so fucking awesome! Thank you so much Jess for opening up a whole new kinky world for me to explore.”. Sarah snapped back to the present grinning wickedly, some tongue in her pussy, or up her ass…, her eyebrow arched evilly,…and then a nice ride on her slave, that would be a great start for tomorrow, she would have to show him who was in charge from now on she thought, as she got up from the bed and left her room.
Krizzy is offline   Reply With Quote