View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd seen this kid around before a dozen times--white-blonde, scrawny frame with just enough muscle to be the boyish side of femmy. Cute face, always dressed in tight denim, apparently none too bright, shaking that twinky little ass around like a goddamn slut. If ever a guy was asking---no, demanding----to be thrown on his back and just fucked senseless, it was this guy.

Oh look, there he is all by his presh little lonesome, waiting in the bus shelter for a ride. Ha, fuck that. No way was I letting the eleven-thirty to midtown whisk this little blonde playtoy away from me! My van rumbled to a stop, and I rolled down the window and leaned out. One hand on the wheel, the other palming a syringe full of ten cc's of knock-the-fuck-out. My brilliant blue eyes would be what was initially striking. My accent, he'd find hard to place---by design. I moved around a lot, always practicing. Hard for a witness to describe what they can't identify!

"You lost, honey? Need a lift?"
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote