View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 03:23 PM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We had kept her diverted. She didn't even notice the guy mounting her till he rammed her head against the headboard. The surprised look on her face as she suddenly shot like a rocket. My buddy had lit her fuse. He was going to filler-up now. Put the high octane in her tank.

I just wonder many more before her tanks start overflowing. I guess we will just have to use a different tank then. If we run short of time we will start filling two tanks at a time. I had better go find something to keep her oral nozzel open with. I bet she has a bear trap lid on that one.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote