Thread: Choking
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:28 AM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Absolutely..My ex and current girlfriend love it .Im dominant in bed so it's something that turns me on.The control.Im all about using my hands.(grabbing hair,sticking my fingers in their mouth,slapping)I agree that it is something that you have to do with someone you trust but choking her always gets her to orgasm..
Very cool clip. I'd not really thought about it a lot. Then I saw the look in her eyes. Yeah, that would work for me. But it will have to stay a fantasy for me as I'm not exactly sure how you get experience doing it IRL and the price for screwing it up is pretty damn high.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote