Thread: Choking
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #9
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
...choking her always gets her to orgasm..
This. Very true for me, in fact. I've not had the level of trust to be able to allow someone to use something to choke me (other than hands) so I look forward to it one day. As for now, there's no better feeling than hands around my throat, pressing down as I reach a peak point. I admit, I've never had the experience of passing out by choking so I'm intrigued.

To answer the original question, absolutely.. I love to experience and think/fantasize about being choked.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote