Thread: Choking
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
One reason you might not see a lot of choking in rape play is the inherent danger in any form of breath play. Even so-called “sleeper” holds applied by professional martial artist have a fairly high risk factor. Add that to the excitement that individuals might have during a charged sexual role play and your rape games might just turn into a homicide.

Since it is so difficult for people to stand up before a judge and jury of their peers and try to explain an “acceptable” accident resulting in death during a faux rape, people tend to avoid it.

Yes, it might be fun, but being married to Bubba probably isn’t, and most male rape role players have no interest in being raped in prison for real for an extended amount of time.

The Squid

Very good point there. I do it only with people I trust completely and who are experienced at doing it.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote