View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6 The first phone call

Her cell rang three times at lunch “Hello Master you slut slave is ready for cock.” she said sounding concerned.
“Where are you?” I asked her massaging my groin.
“In my office,”
“Are you ready to be a dirty little slut,” I asked her
“Yes sir,” she responded I could hear the anticipation in her voice.
'Then say it,”
“I'm a dirty little slut sir,”
“Then prove it, strip out of all your clothes and play with your breasts until I tell you to stop.” I heard her push her chair back from her desk, “And leave your door unlocked,” I heard her whimper on the phone but she did as she was told. I didn't need to see her to know that she was obeying the commands that I gave her. I heard her moan as she fondled her breast, playing with them teasing them. I could hear her given into her fetish, I imagined her pinching them doing everything she could think of to get me hard. “Look under your desk slut,” I ordered. I could her her shuffling around looking under her desk and finding the package I left her. I heard her gasp as she pulled out a 9 inch vibrator, “did you find my little present slut slave?
“Yes sir,”
“What do you say?”
“T... Thank you Master” I pictured her face looking at it with a mix of yearning and trepidation.
“Go ahead turn it on and rub it against your tits.” I heard the sound of the vibrations as she turned it on and started rubbing it against her tits. I pictured her pressing it against one of her nipples then the other, just testing it out first. Then getting more daring as she moved it back and forth against each nipple getting them harder and harder her moans getting louder on the phone. “Put me on speaker slut slave, then I want you to put it in your ass.”
“Yes Master,” she breathed out heavily. I pictured getting on all fours on the floor, close enough to the speaker so I could hear her then slowly inching it into her ass. A low moan and the muffled vibes told me that she had begun to use the vibrator.
“I wonder what would you do if someone walked in on you right now,”
“I don't know Master,” I could hear a kind of squishing sound and I knew she was still fucking her ass.
“You won't stop though,”
“Not unless you tell me Master, I want to be a good little slut slave.” Her need to punish herself by making the situation worse never ceased to amaze me. I heard her panting like a bitch in heat as she shoved that vibrator in and out of her ass.
“Good now look in the box, remove the rest of the items that I left you. I could see her reaction in my minds eye as she she removed the 9 inch black rubber dildo from the box. “I want you to take the vibrator out of your ass and rub it against your nipples again, I now want you to fuck your pussy with the dildo, you are wet aren't you?”
“Yes, very sir” she replied. I heard what sounded like the vibrator become less muffled and her scream as she put the dildo in her pussy.
“Oh fuck,” she moaned as she began pushing it in. I could hear her moan as the vibrator touched her nipples and I imagine she was fucking herself. I let her keep up her tempo while occasionally telling her to go faster.
“Good now move the vibrator down to your pussy.” She moaned even louder as the two toys were used to stimulate her, “So if someone walks in you’re just going to let them watch?” I asked her teasing her.
“As long as they don’t stop me from obeying your orders,” she cooed at me. My little Masochist slut was writhing over her speaker phone.
“You know you’re not allowed to cum without my permission,” I told her. I could picture her eyes closing tight as she wanted to cum like crazy, “Take the dildo out and only rub your pussy with the vibrator,” I ordered. She was lucky that she had a solitary office with only reception next to her. But still there was a risk of her being heard, I didn’t want her fired so I decided it was time to pay her a visit. I cautiously walked to her office hoping not to be noticed by anyone so I wouldn’t have to waste time answering stupid questions. “I left something in the box to help you keep your true self a secret, take a break and put it on, and then fuck yourself with the dildo your legs facing the door. I loved the sound of her hesitant little whimper knowing she’s just going to obey me anyway. I opened her office carefully so no one could see the sight that lay before me, her legs were spread a ball gag attached to her mouth, naked with pussy juices running down her legs as she fucked herself like a mad woman over and over. ‘Are you ready to cum,” I asked as I locked the door and unleashed my throbbing hard cock.
“Um hm” she sighed. I walked over to her and removed the ball gag. I pulled a flash card that I had specially prepared just for her to read.
“Read this first then you can cum,” I ordered stroking my cock in front of her while her eyes watched every stroke. “Read it out loud then I'll allow you to cum, Now!” I stressed to make sure I made my point.
“Congratulations, if you watch this video and call me at (xxx-xxx-xxxx) and are one of the first five callers, I'll be your personal whore for a time, date and location of your choosing,” I had to give her props she did it all without hesitation and I had a full video of her saying it.
“Don't worry slut slave this is going out only to the friends I have that don't work here. The number you gave was for a disposable cell. I pull the cell out of my pocket. “Now I want you to leave an enticing voice mail message, if you need my help it'll cost you,”
“Yes Master I need your help,” it didn't really surprise me that she wanted more punishment.
“Very well, listen very carefully and type down what I'm saying any errors will result in punishment and read it aloud. “Hi I can't answer the phone right now as I'm probably sucking a cock or three. But if you leave your name, number and what I can do to make you cum, I promise I will get back to you.” She typed the whole message. Her Master then pulled out a disposable cell phone, “Now read it back to the cellphone and sound slutty while you do it,” She did her best to repeat the message and comply to her Master's wishes.
“Good now as punishment you are going to stuff that in your pussy and keep it in there until you get home. I've set it to vibrate at the highest intensity,” She spread her legs and allowed her Master to push in the cell phone deep into her. “Alright now I'm going to go on line and make sure this gets sent out.” I left her and went to send out the mail, she told me later how the rest of her work day went. “Also, you are not allowed to get yourself off, if you orgasm it will because of your loyal fans.”
The first call came while she was meeting with someone in her office. Her pussy was drowning out the vibrations but she could feel it as she talked to the gentlemen in her office she sat down cross legged and did her best not to squirm to much as the vibration filled up her pussy. She could feel her pussy juices building up, but then it suddenly stopped. She told me that for the rest of the day she had to deal with the fact that she didn't know when the next call would take place or where she would be. The next time it was when she was waiting in line in the cafeteria, this one was a persistent caller or maybe there was more than one caller all she knew that for ten minutes it felt like someone was fingering her clit in the cafeteria. The next call was on the elevator with a crowd of people, she felt that she was going to cum in front of all those people.
For the rest of the day she kept getting unscheduled vibrations, mostly in public but her final humiliation was when I phoned her. Once again she obeyed her instructions and let it ring three times.
“Hello Master you slut slave is ready for cock.”
“Where are you?”
“I'm in a supermarket,” she said kind of hushed I could hear the crowd in the background.
“Speak up I can't hear you,”
“I'm in a supermarket Master,”
“Did you cum slut slave?”
“Yes,” she squeaked.
“Yes what?”
“Yes your slut slave came,” she said, I heard some gasps in the back
“Why, tell everyone what you are and why you came,” I heard a tumbling as I'm guessing she dropped her phone. I heard her pick it up and then nothing and then she shouted.
“I am a little slut slave and I have orgasmed six times because I have a cell phone set to vibrate in my pussy.” I heard the desperate sound of bags being grabbed as she ran out the door. I told her to come over to my place so I can hear all the messages after we took the phone out of her, I was far from done with her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote