View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3

The sun had gone down when Miss Jones car appeared in front of my house. I watched from my bedroom window on the second floor as she got out and approached my mailbox and read the simple instructions I left for her. They were pretty easy to follow she was to take off all her clothes and crawl the rest of the way to my house. I watched to see what she would do next. I didn't tell her I would be watching her because I wanted to see how great her fear was. Secretly I hoped she wouldn't do as instructed. I watched with eager anticipation as she started walking to my house. Oh wait now you're second guessing huh bitch I thought to myself. I watched as she took a step back at the mailbox and began to strip. Then she got on her hands and knees and started crawling to my house her bag around her neck. Her humiliation was something I wanted to savior. I watched as she crawled naked to my house. She had stuffed her crap in my mailbox and I knew I would have to do something about that. She made it to my door. I ran down to greet her and opened the door to see her kneeling in all her glory.
“Did I say you could stuff your crap in my mailbox, crawl back over there and get it out of there.” I ordered her enjoying her failed attempts to follow orders
“But I can't carry all my stuff and crawl back here,” she whined.
“Then use your teeth that's what bitches do and make more than one trip if you have to,” She put her head down and started to crawl back to the mail box but this time she was noticed by one of my teenage neighbors. My neighbor's son was a disrespectful little punk and seeing a hot busty blonde crawling naked was something he couldn't resist. He went to his bedroom window and whistled.
“Hey baby, why don't you crawl over here,”. I could almost see her glowing blush even without the binoculars as he continued to taunt her. It was funny watching her as she had her blouse bra and underwear in her mouth. The clothes dragging behind her as she crawled back to my door step. I took the clothes from her and she crawled back to get her shoes and stockings. I was pleased that she realized that all your clothes meant all your clothes. I watched her sweet ass wiggle as she crawled. She crawled back and with her shoes and stockings at this point I was ready to fuck her brains out. Instead for the moment I just patted her on the head. “That's a good little bitch,” I tell her as I took the shoes and Nylons from her and threw them in the closest by the door. I couldn't help but notice how nice and perky her nipples were becoming, as I suspected she was enjoying her humiliation like a real masochist. But I wasn't planning on using her not tonight. Tonight I just wanted to cause her a lot of pain .
'Follow me,” she stood up I grabbed her hair and slammed it into the wall “I didn't tell you to stand did I?” She looked at me in shock, but caught my meaning fast and got down on all fours again.
'Don't get your hopes up slut,” she looked up at me a puzzled look on her face. “You seem to think this is about your pleasure, it's not its about mine” I took her down to my basement, which I have made into a little makeshift dungeon complete with w collection of whips to bring the little cunt pain. I pulled out a cat o nine tails. Her eyes widened in fear, It was a nylon fibre discomfort without questionable marks afterwards.
“Please Tony,” she whimpered
“You think the dykes might be more gentle in prison?” that silenced her. “Now stick that nice ass up in the air,” She hesitated and I could see it was humiliation not pain that was a turn on for her. I hit her with the belt again knowing she would take it. But it wasn't enough for me. “Beg for more,” she looked at me with fear in her eyes. “If you're enjoying it, then it really isn't a punishment is it?” I could actually see her trying to hold back tears of frustration, now it was a punishment.
“Please....” she said, almost a whimper.
“Please what?” I replied toying with her.
“Please, beat me some more,” she said bowing her head down.
“Why?” I asked her. She looked at me in desperation and confusion.
“Because.. I, I deserve it?” I smacked her again.
“That's a start” I continued beating her and almost every time she had to thank me and beg for some more. After I was sure she had more than enough I stopped. Her breasts were covered in welts. “Now raise you ass in the air” she complied showing no eagerness or pleasure. “My hand if your good the whip if your bad, what are you?” She looked at me pleading in her eyes. I raised the whip and struck her ass. “What are you?” she began to put her ass down. “If you lower that ass without my permission I'll contact one of your victims and give him a choice between pressing or having you serve him as a part time whore,” She raised her ass “what are you?”
“Y..your whore,” I spanked her with my hand
“And what else?'
“A.. I'm a dirty slut,”
“And my whore! Say them both together.”
“I'm a dirty slut and your whore,” she cried out.
'Good girl would you like some ice for those bruises,” she nodded her reply looking half exhausted. I think she would have agreed to anything at that point just to stop the pain. But I wasn't done with her by a long shot. I was lucky to have met a disgruntled sculptor some months ago whose ex also needed a lesson in manners. I helped him and in exchange he would carve some specific items out of ice for me. Still I had to be sure that Miss Jones realized who was really in charge for now on. I walked over to the wall, where I hang my duct tape. She winced as she saw the roll of duct tape, I told her to put her arms behind her back or else. I smiled as she complied and I taped her arms together with as much tape as I could spare. I then showed her the ice brassier that I had custom made for her. I had to attach a lot of tape to it I wanted it to stay on.
“Not that please,” she begged me. I smiled her fear was delicious to me.
“Hold still or it will hurt even more,” I told her. She screamed and started to breath heavy as the ice stuck to her skin. “Oh this is only the beginning” I told her. “Now stand right there and I'll be right back.” I imagined her just standing her the ice burning her tender breasts and nipples. I went and got my pleasure bench. She watched as I wheeled it out the fear on her face was the sweetest thing to me. It was four feet off the ground with shackles on either side to lock her feet into place. `Get on the bench you cunt,` I could tell she was not enjoying herself.When she got on the bench I revealed the 10 inch ice dildos I stuck it through the holder in the bench and right up her pussy. I then grabbed the special one I had prepared for her ass, ice sculptured anal beads. I slowly shoved them one by one in her ass “Now open your mouth” I ordered. She was breathing hard but she opened up her mouth. I applied a harness with a plastic ring attached to keep her mouth opened for the phalis shaped ice pop that I had made especially for her I shoved the cherry flavoured treat in her mouth. “Now be a good little slut and do your best to make them melt” She screamed and pleaded through the jaw ring to let her go. I laughed and showed her a document to remind her who was really in charge I waited a little while watching her body heat melt her new toys. She writhed in pain and perhaps a little bit of guilty pleasure. I watched as her toys began to melt in her. I was not done with her yet but my morbid curiosity wanted literally to know what was the hottest part of her. I watched as she twitched and cried, cherry syrup running down her lips. The ice beads in ass looked like they were ready to break from the amount that had melted them. I removed them“It looks like you need a little warming up,” Her ass was red with the cold as the ice melted in her. My cock harder than I ever saw it before and despite the cold water I plunged it into her asshole. Now with most males cold water causes shrinkage in them, for me though it’s the exact opposite as my cock invaded her the ice water made me even harder. Her hips started grinding towards my cock grateful for the sudden burst of warmth which caused her to orgasm almost immediately. Her orgasm was so powerful that she bit through the special ice pop I made for her and I knew where I had to stick my cock next. Her lips were a frostbitten cherry mess. I removed the remains of the ice pop from her mouth and stuck it in her ass “A trade up” I told her, I put my hot dirty cock in her mouth where her tongue desperate it for more warmth enveloped it. I shoved my cock through her lovely lips her tongue instinctively rolling on my shaft desperate for its warmth. She knew there was something nice and warm for her mouth and she was desperate for it. For her it was an attempt to thaw her frozen mouth, for me however it was a game what would give first my cock or the ice one melting in her pussy. Her tits must have been in sheer agony as the ice was melting around her ample bosom. “Alright Miss Jones I'm going to let you off the bench so I can warm up that pussy would you like that?” She nodded her head weakly. I observed that the dildo had broken off inside of her and was already melting in her pussy. “Say please,” I told her as I untied the harness around her jaw.
“Please, Tony, fuck my cold wet pussy, I want your hot thick cock to warm me up,” Then to my surprise she stuck out her tongue and started to lick whatever part of my cock she could reach while I removed the rest of the harness.
“Bend over hands on the bench” I ordered my slutty boss. I watched as ice water ran down her body underneath the duct tape. I spit on my fingers and checked her pussy. She was cold, but hopefully not numb. I teased her clit with the head of my cock. She moaned and even bucked her hips. “Do you want it you dirty whore,” I asked her. Her face went crimson and I knew it wasn't because of the ice.
“Yes, I... I really want your cock in me please,”
“I took my cock and plunged it into her taking all the frustration I felt for the past few days and turning it into a sexual ramming force.I teased her a bit more before ramming into her. She screamed as a sudden sensation filled her pussy after being exposed to the ice for so long. I pushed it in her over and over again, filling her with a sudden burst of warmth; she screamed and pushed her hips against me needing more.
“So goooood” she moaned slowly as our body heat made her icy brassiere melt faster “Going to cum,” she breathed out and I continued pumping her. I stopped and pulled out.
“Not yet Miss Jones, I have more sensations for you to feel,” I walked over to my wall and pulled out a pair of manacles. ‘Put these on,”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote