Thread: Models Height
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Everyone prefers short girls.
I tend to disagree about that. I'm 6.3 and I prefer not to lean forward double for kissing.

I'm not saying I would reject a relation with a petite girl, of course I would go for it. I'm just saying it feels better if my partner is my size, it's simple things like she can look straight in my eyes without me having to look down, she can put her arms around my neck...etc etc...

Maybe you live in a place where tall people are difficult to find, but you would not feel the same if you came here, or in Holland or Germany.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to hit on you (you're in the wrong side of the Atlantic anyway) but from conversations I'm having with friends I can guarantee there is room for tall girls in men fantasies.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote