View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #13
DxrEP

DxrEP has initial reputation

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadistic Party (FULL VERSION)

In my house slaves' birthdays are just times to be extra horrible to them. Firstly, they have to buy presents instead of receiving them. And secondly they are punished with extreme prejudice. Sadie had her eye on a sexy new red whip from Taboo, so when Estelle told her it was her pathetic work colleague's birthday, she decided the dickhead would buy it for her. This was the same loser that Amelie and Sadie degraded as an a couple of weeks ago, and they enjoyed it so much that they decide to do it again - but this time they are even more cruel. They completely destroy this little prick - he spends a lot of time in the foetal position cowering on the floor as their whips, canes and stilettos rain down on his sorry little body. He is completely dehumanised as my sexy friends play some fun party games which involve his agony. They dance round thrashing him, try and drown him, choke him, burn him with his cake, hit him with a plank and put out their cigarettes on his worthless flesh. I love the misery of slaves
Length: 59 minutes Size: 1153 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1152,19 Mb 59:27 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 350 Mb
Part 2 350 Mb
Part 3 350 Mb
Part 4 269,72 Mb

WomenHurtMen - Morning Pain (Domination)

After sleeping with the pegs on my slave is crying a bit (WIMP), and wakes me up. So I'm already in a bad mood which is bad news for him. I punch him a bit and take his pegs off cruelly. Then I have a shower on him, as I always do - why stand on the cold tiles when there's a warm, blubbery stomach available. Then it's time to put my makeup on and I'm quite sure the slave wouldn't want me to have to stand on the cold floor even if I am wearing heels. So he becomes my floor instead. I love to hurt him in the morning! (shower scene available separately in store)
Length: 21 minutes Size: 417 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

416,25 Mb 21:30 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 166,25 Mb
DxrEP is offline   Reply With Quote