View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
DxrEP

DxrEP has initial reputation

Barefoot Destruction

Sadie decided to take some fury out on the slave with her sexy bare feet. By the time I arrived 20 minutes later the ugly loser was in tears (pathetic) and Sadie was (nearly) satisfied. I dig my stilettos in a couple of times for good measure, then join Sadie in jumping and trampling him barefoot for a few minutes. This is a great clip - Sadie kicks, jumps on and foot slaps the slave over 1200 times (!), and that's just before I get there! It's very healthy for her to take all that anger out on someone - particularly when that someone is a worthless freak
Length: 28 minutes Size: 549 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

548,19 Mb 28:16 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Sadistic Barmaid (FULL VERSION)

It's so much fun introducing other women to hurting the loser, particularly ladies who have never hit a man before. It's amazing to watch a beautiful woman discover how wonderful it is to cause pain to a worthless male without having to worry about consequences. Tegan got chatting to a barmaid at a local pub, and they got around to talking about useless men. So Tegan invited her round to have a go on the fat freak, and the barmaid jumped at the chance! Tegan instructs her on how best to hurt a man and Jojo the barmaid turns out to be highly sadistic. They start off with some agonising high heel trample on his stupid naked skin, then proceed to give him an absolutely savage face and head whipping. The slave definitely breaks in this video - he goes all limp and starts weeping. Not sure if the girls noticed, but they carried on nonetheless. They do both get turned on by hurting him, and make him lie down in front of the sofa to dig their heels into while they kiss each other. Yummy
Length: 32 minutes Size: 623 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

622,91 Mb 32:07 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 320 Mb
Part 2 302,91 Mb
DxrEP is offline   Reply With Quote