View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:52 AM   #6
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know anyone in real life who wouldn't freak the hell out if I told them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I once did talk to my ex bf about my fantasies - he did not really care about what kind of sex I wanted as long as he got it. He jumped right in and to a certain degree, I regret it to this very day that I shared with him my thoughts.
But I have to admit it was my fault as I went too far too quick and he simply complied to my thoughts. We probably should have talked more, lol.
This is one of my fears, that I will reveal this kink of mine to a partner only to have him take advantage of it. Either by taking it as license to take whatever he wants over my protests or by threatening to tell people. Fantasizing about this exact scenario gets me super wet but having someone hold this over me in real life would be unbearable.

Though actually the only time I revealed the extent of my rape fetish it was disastrous in the opposite way - he was very freaked out. We broke up soon after and I'm pretty sure knowing I was into rapey sex was part of it. My last ex-bf did know I had a bit of a submissive side (that's hard to hide) but I never let slip how twisted my fantasies actually get.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote