View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #4
Angel

Angel has initial reputation

In the back of the van I rip the shirt I am wearing, mess up my hair, pulling it partially out of the pony tail I have it fixed in. Looking over at you I say, "Hit me!" Wincing as you do so, but it was needed, if I am going to make the couple believe I have been beat up I need at least one or two bruises to show for it. Stuffing a few changes of cloths into the bag I look back up at you, I already feel my lip getting fat, "How do I look?" I ask smiling broadly at your thumbs up. Climbing out of the back of the van I walk up to the front door, and begin to pound frantically, glad that my acting skills have improved and I am able to bring tears to my eyes with ease.

The door opens and a man is standing there, This must be the husband I think to myself, "Please." I say tearfully, "Please I need your help, my boyfriend and I just got into a huge fight, can I use your phone to call for help?" I gaze up at him, eyes filled with tears, my cloths practically in tatters and wait to see if he buys my act.