View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

1. Male, 29

2. I am straight.

3. Being the rapist.

4. I was 21.

5. Yes, I do. It was the rape scene from Straw Dogs. Loved it, still do.

6. No, I have not.

7. I have not raped anyone and no one has raped me. That I remember...

8. It's a daily occurrence.

9. Oh yes, whenever I can.

10. No, I'm kind of weird with my focus that way. I can only get one off after reading/watching said material, not actually during.

11. Not really seeing a difference, although it is rare for at least some element of force not to sneak into my imagination while I jack off.

12. I do have vanilla fantasies as well.

13. I never fantasize about people I know. Or do you mean someone I know in the fantasy setting? If the latter, I do that, yes.

14. Almost exclusively one on one. Not that much into gang rape.

15. Involvement is a must for me.

16. Absolutely! I am the rapist, why would my enjoyment not be the central part of it?

17. Not so important. If she enjoys it, fine by me.

18.There's no such thing as "common" in my fantasies. Commonality bores me, so my mind is always busy thinking up new stuff.

19 All I can do for this question is refer to the previous answer.

20. I do a bit of mix and match.

21. Sex is more important.

22. Yes, definitely. That is the best part of the scene for me.

23. Yup, they do. Nobody likes a pushover.

24. It's the best conclusion to fighting scene I can think of, so yes.

25. Nah, talk's cheap. I prefer to do.

26. They do include cum, which usually goes where the victim least wants it.

27. Occasionally, can take it or leave it.

28. Rarely, I need it to be convincing and oral in a violent scene? Not so much.

29. Always, you can't have a good rape without sticking it in!

30. Not really, my orgasm is usually victory enough.

31. Don't pay too much attention to it. Probably cause I'm satisfied with my size, so I don't need to imagine a massive dong to boost my confidence.

32. Counting getting in the mood, up to an hour. Shortest I ever had was about 20 minutes.

33. Depends on time of day. At nighttime I get sleepy, during daylight hours I feel satisfied.

34. Never ever!

35. I really hope not.

36. Sadly, I do not.

38. It has cropped up here and there.

39. There have been appearances by some famous women, most often though it's one of my online acquaintances.

40. Hm, can't really think of any... I guess not, no.