View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 01:11 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With the people from work now split into smaller groups, i find myself chatting to a couple of the girls i work next to in the office and one of the cute cuys that i see often but rarely speak to, but thats gonna change tonight. As i finish the drink that is in my hand i lean closed to the guy and whisper something in his ear, as i run my hand gently up his arm.

As he walks off towards the bar i notice another one of my co workers watching me, i have noticed him watching me since i got here,but i dont move from where i am, instead i go back to chatting to the group of people i am with when the guy with my drink game back i go back to frliting wiht him while occasionally looking over at the other guy to see if he is still watching me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote