View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I shudder as my dick lets loose one last spurt. I stay inside your mouth for I don’t now how long, panting, waiting for my heart to stop racing. I close my eyes and let a satisfied smile stretch across my lips. Good sex is like a fine meal, it's best when it comes in courses, and that was one hell of an appetizer. My cock has been slowly softening in your mouth and finally slips free, swaying lazy and sated in front of your face. With one final calming breath I open my eyes again and look down.

“Good little bitch.” I say, when I see that you are following my instructions. I reach down and give you a pat on the head. The kind that a man would give a dog that just fetched his slippers.

Your cheeks have red and a little puffy from all of your crying, but tears are no longer the only thing wetting your face. I can see a drizzle of cum leaking out of the corner of your mouth. Your pretty little face is all scrunched up, and I can hear you making little sounds as you try not to gag. I can already feel my cock twitching back to life.

I stare at you for a while savoring the moment, just watching you squirm. I’m not sure how long it lasts but by the end of it my dick is almost ready for action again.

“Open your mouth and show me what you have.” I say, placing my hand beneath your chin. “Don’t spill.”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-15-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote