View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:05 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm wishing you would stop talking and stop touching my hair. Every time you groan I know I'm doing the right thing, and your beginning to pant. Pulling the top of my dress down, I flinch when you grope at me, it interrupts me as I shuffle my knees backwards so you cant quite reach anymore, but pulling away means I'm taking you deeper into my mouth, right to the back of my throat as I move my neck forward.

It will be better for me anyway if you do try to come in my mouth, I wont have to taste it. Not like I just did with the precum.

I feel sick to my stomachie thinking about what will happen if I dont pull away in time. I never did really like swallowing and I especially dont want yours! Still, I press my tongue firmer and suck a little faster, almost like giving your cock a french kiss the way my lips move.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote