View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You must have read my mind, though I had no intention of doing it, not when I knew the gun was around and being handcuffed would make running hard even if I managed to withstand the prickles.

There it is. the gun pointed at my breast, my wet bedroom eyes are open wide staring down at the gun, my sucking dropping to a slower rhythm, then closing my eyes so I dont have to look at you or the gun.

Sliding my lips down your shaft and encircling my tongue around the head up the upstroke. The sooner this is over, the less work I have to do.I have to block you out. I cant believe I'm being forced to give you pleasure this way, I screw up my face when I taste more sweet precum on my tongue.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote