View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #45
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I love clothes, satin, modesty, femininity, and innocence. So, with apologies to Error Nomad,

I do dig brides. The Russian bride-rape videos are pretty hokey--you're right--Only a few really convey the sense of violated, defiled innocence. It's not just the delicate, pristine femininity that turns me on: it's the idea of ruining this momentous, joyous day of her life, and selfishly possessing it.

But I like girls in other festive, silky apparel: debutantes, prom princesses, quinceara cuties, etc. Just the idea of throwing them onto a hard floor or dirty carpet, in all the finery, and ripping the bodice down, enjoying the fashion bra, their tits, and then hiking up her skirt and petticoat....very exciting.

Sam198 suggest a very refined sense of rape that I can identify with, too. Tasteful street and business clothing, with sensuous (not gawdy) lingerie is also very nice. Just think: your victim dresses modestly, because she wants to be attractive, but not provocative--and her modesty ironically becomes the trigger that leads to her being attacked!

Now check out the beauty below. Wouldn't it be delicious to have her on her knees, her skirt spread about her legs, tickling your feet and shins, while she sucks you off? Then she stands before you while you pull her bodice down and ravage her tits? You make her lift up her gown, then her underskirts, so you can leisurely have at her most intimate areas....?
This is also very hot. I love the feel of a rustling, beautiful gown against my body and the thought of it being slowly torn off against my will is amazing. Its about femininity, power, humiliation, and violation... all the good things that make up a hot RP. And the thought of knowing how delicate my dress is and how easily it would be to rip it to shreds in an instant, when Im in front of the wedding or dance party can make a girl, emmm, well, wet!
MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote