View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
sthrn-charm

sthrn-charm has initial reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
I've always been a very open minded person when it comes to sexual pleasures and desires. I'm one of those people who believes everyone has a right to give in to their very dark erotic side even if the rest of society doesn't agree with it. That obviously does not include real rape or any sort of violent nature towards an unwilling participant. Incest is one of these said pleasures in which I've always embraced in one way or another. When I was fifteen years old I confessed to my Aunt that I was sexually attracted to her. Even now, we are still quite close and there were no family issues to arise from it (even though nothing between us happened, she was actually flattered).

So I'd like to hear from others, your stories of real incest. True experiences you've had with another family member, even if it isn't full intercourse. Now I hope to establish just two rules:

1) NO real stories of anything sickening you did to said family member. I don't want any confessions of raping an aunt or molesting a niece. So NOTHING illegal, please.

2) Be honest. I would really love to see stories outside of the "Chans" posted on here. I'm sure there are /b/tards lurking around these boards with ctrl+v just waiting to pounce but try to be as honest as possible (it's so much hotter if it's 100% real).

As for me: when I was twelve years old my family and I were staying up at my Aunt's house in Northern California. My Aunt had two kids, a son and a daughter, both my cousins. The daughter, who we shal name Alana, had always been a very attractive girl in my eyes even when I was a little kid. She was just naturally gorgeous. At the time I believe she was seventeen years old. She was half hispanic, half white so her skin was kind of a light mocha color. She had brown hair that had blonde hightlights in it and although I didn't see what she was wearing down below I clearly remember her wearing a skimpy tank as a pajama shirt. Well one night after dinner all the "adults" are sitting at the table talking politics and what-not when I notice passed out on the living room floor underneath a blanket. Even with the adults right there in the next room I didn't hesitate to crawl under the blankets with her. At first she seemed to just embrace her cousin coming down to lay with her/keep her company. After wrapping my arm around her waist and moving close to her I began to slowly glide my hand up her pajama top. I kept being hesitant and pulling back then going up again. Right when I was about to get to her breast I realized she knew I was doing this the entire time because she put her arm over her breast firmly and wouldn't move it. At this point i freaked out and gave up, ran upstairs and locked myself in the guest room. Nothing else was ever said about it.

So, it's your turn ^_^

My brother-in-law and I have always been more like best friends than bro in laws. So it really wasnt quite as surprising as youd think when he informed me that him and my sister have been trying out swingers scene. Funny but thats just the we have always been. And I mean filling in quite a bit of details and info.
Now that bbeing said, I have been married 17 years now. but this was about 5 or 6 years ago. And well naturaly I told my wife all about what he told me. To my delightful surprise, She didnt say she was interested in the thought. But she didnt say she wasnt either. Even better she kept asking questions. As you can imagine, this wound up becoming a popular topic of convo between us four. Eventualy, my wife finaly admits that "IF" she was to intertain the idea, It would only have to bbe with someone we knew and trusted. Only prolem here, the only people I knew that was into it was my sis n bro n law.

Anyways, long story short, a plan was set up for me and my brother-in-law to give my wife her first ever 3some. Wich we oth found we both liked alot. of course she liked the double the dick. and i really loved seeing her getting fucked. BUT! after, they all felt a lil bad cause I wasnt getting the strange pussy pleasure out of it. So a week or two later, My bro n law tells me he has talked Trina (my sister) into giving me my 3some. Yea, this wasnt realy embaressing, but damn it was HOT!

And yes I am sorry to say it was only a one time deal!
sthrn-charm is offline   Reply With Quote