View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 10:55 PM   #12
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. When you are raping, do you care if your victim orgasms?

Yes, sort of. The reason will become clear shortly.

2. IF you do care, would you prefer that she did orgasm, or that she didn't?

I'd prefer that she did, but it's not a strong preference. More of an added bonus, you might say.

3. Do you usually take any action specifically for the purpose of making your victim orgasm?

Depends on the circumstances.

My own question is, if the answer to 3 is "yes", why?

The reason why has nothing to do with her pleasure, nor even her humiliation at having an orgasm against her will. Though that's certainly a plus. The reason has to do with the mechanics of female orgasm. A woman's contractions during orgasm cause the cervix to dip down repeatedly into the pool of cum I've just spewed into her cunt. This facilitates getting the sperm into her womb and on to the fallopian tubes, where hopefully there will be an egg waiting. So, according to medical research a woman has a greater chance of becoming pregnant if she has an orgasm during sex. So I sometimes want to make her cum in the hopes of breeding the little bitch!