View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
TrappedWithYou

TrappedWithYou has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
As for me: when I was twelve years old my family and I were staying up at my Aunt's house in Northern California. My Aunt had two kids, a son and a daughter, both my cousins. The daughter, who we shal name Alana, had always been a very attractive girl in my eyes even when I was a little kid. She was just naturally gorgeous. At the time I believe she was seventeen years old. She was half hispanic, half white so her skin was kind of a light mocha color. She had brown hair that had blonde hightlights in it and although I didn't see what she was wearing down below I clearly remember her wearing a skimpy tank as a pajama shirt. Well one night after dinner all the "adults" are sitting at the table talking politics and what-not when I notice passed out on the living room floor underneath a blanket. Even with the adults right there in the next room I didn't hesitate to crawl under the blankets with her. At first she seemed to just embrace her cousin coming down to lay with her/keep her company. After wrapping my arm around her waist and moving close to her I began to slowly glide my hand up her pajama top. I kept being hesitant and pulling back then going up again. Right when I was about to get to her breast I realized she knew I was doing this the entire time because she put her arm over her breast firmly and wouldn't move it. At this point i freaked out and gave up, ran upstairs and locked myself in the guest room. Nothing else was ever said about it.
you must've been very bold!!
TrappedWithYou is offline   Reply With Quote