View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
wolfrider

wolfrider has initial reputation

good story, have to say, very good for a comic (if i could draw something, but i am very bad at it)... no thinking in a sequel?... only an idea, but for next time Sara, after some recovery time of course, has not yet get her dreams of fame... so the same director take her to another prison, just this time it would have to involve the beasts of the prison's farm (something like milking pigs or, besides get a guard dog fuck, she has to breed with the pigs, nothing much into horses or bulls cause i have to say i really never bought that in stories (a little too much to believe))

Of course get some gang rape from prisoners and all, and maybe involve also that inmates are not only criminals, but also some mentally ill people (retarded or something)

But the most important, the director has changed the pills Sara used (contraceptives) for hormones or something that make her extremely fertile, so later the girl discorvers that have been impregnated during the shoot of the film

well nayway, there are only ideas... main i have only say that i like your story
wolfrider is offline   Reply With Quote