View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #1128
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well the trade doesn't really effect the Canucks too much so I don't really care. We only play the Pens once a year and I think the same for Canes' so...meh. But good for Stall to get a top 2 centre position I guess, and I think there is another Stall on that team too? As long as they aren't twins we have nothing worry about...

I was more holding my breath to see what the Canuck Brass is doing about Lou and Schneider, might end up being a Maple Leaf it looks like according to all the media but who knows what goes through Gillis's mind.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote