View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #16
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

I look up to see my friend frantic in the doorway. I perk up interested at the second thing that is said. Pussy. I hadn't had any in a while. The last robbery had a fine cashier, and I was bendin the bitch over her counter when we had to go. It didn't end well for her, because I don't like being interrupted. I nearly killed her in frustration. "Oh, and we are going to have fun. If it is a cabin, then they are alone." Mumbled, half to myself as I move, leaving my tinkering unfinished. It almost always is left unfinished. The only thing I can ever finish is sex. Everythig else just trails off, boring and forgotten in seconds.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote