View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim had vacationed in Paradise Valley as a kid with his family. He had sex for the first time in the Standish Woods recreation area. Not using a cabin as a hideout was a compromise since his family use to own a cabin. The compromise was caused by same concern that drove Tim to make sure he only used cash for gas, food and supplies.

Making his way down the two lane road north of town, Tim wanted to drive thru town and into the woods. The lake and cabins were south of town. Stopping at the first crossroads in the town of Paradise, Tim turned right into a small self service station to check the tires on the car before paying for some gas. He gave the clerk exactly enough cash and coins to purchase five gallons for the car and one gallon for a gas can.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote