Thread: The Real World.
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
Wow, jwham! Those stories were very good! I'm not normally a big fan of snuff, but still, excelllent writing. The last chapter about Teresa and her daughter, Jenna....loved it!
Thank you very much… Snuff is an extreme fantasy and I tried to add realism to this fantasy story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousdel View Post
Great story. Perhaps Pet can continue traveling south until he meets Elisa in Miami?

__________________________________________________ ________

Chapter 5: Senator Gillibrand’s Summer Home.

Three weeks after he’d killed Stephanie in a most horrific manner, Peter Billings, had taken the day off to play golf with a few gentlemen at Miami Shores Country Club at noontime.
So in the meantime he was setting in the living room in front of his big screen television listen to the news, with his laptop in his lap doing some work at home.
Elisa his lovely wife was out having her nails done as she does every Friday morning, and the children were in school.
The news broadcasts of Stephanie’s disappearance were dieing down, and the thrill of her kill was wearing off for Peter, and he was feeling the urge for soft unwilling flesh.

“Update”

“The Hair Salon where the missing hairstylist, Stephanie Lewis, worked until her mysterious disappearance is offering an award for any information leading to her whereabouts.. Authorities say they are still confident they will find the missing Wife and Mother, whom they fear has met with foul play”
Peter heard the news anchor reporting on the TV, and he smiled as he said out loud…
“The only way they are going to find that grease monkey’s ole lady is if they have learned to do DNA on snake shit”

Peter played the video of Stephanie disappearing inside the snake on his laptop, as he listened to the news report; Stephanie’s terrified voice “PETER!! PETER!!” emanating out from the speaker.
Then the phone rings, he shut off the video, answering the phone, the call was from his office…

“Hello, Mr. Billings, I’m Debora from the office, I’m sorry to bother you at home sir”

“It’s quiet alright, Miss Najera, I’m sure it’s important”

Debora Najera, was a young 23-year old, and new to the Realty Company, a replacement for Ana. She informed him of a call from, Kirsten Gillibrand, the U.S. Junior Senator from New York. She was looking to buy a summer home and hoped the Company could help her.

“Mrs. Gellibrand, said she would like us to get back with her, I thought you would want to know about the call right away sir”

“Yes, I’m very glad you called Miss Najera, thank you, I will call the Senator back”

Peter called the Senator back, and during their short conversation he assured her he was confident he had just what they were looking for. The Gillibrand’s were looking for a place that offered them lots of privacy and a yard for the kids to play, but wasn’t to far from Miami or the beach.

She said she would be flying down the following weekend, and asks if a member of his staff could pick her up at the airport and take her to her hotel.

“I insist on picking you and Mr. Gillibrand, up personally Senator Gillibrand, and I’d be honored if you would aloud me to offer you the free use of a lovely fully furnished country home for you and your family to stay in while staying here in Florida” Peter replies.

“I’m afraid my family won’t be traveling with me on this trip, my husband has pressing business overseas, and I will be leaving the children with the nanny, I don’t want there schooling to be interrupted, but I do appreciate and accept your gracious offer Mr. Billings, and I’ll see you next weekend” Kirsten says, ending the call.

Peter didn’t know much about the Senator, but he knew enough about her to know she was a very attractive blond. But her being a public figure, he, with a few strokes on his keyboard was able to find out more about her life than he had known about many of his past conquest.

He started with an internet image search to refresh himself of her beauty; yes she was very much to his liking. Her short blond hair parted on the left, framed her oval face, giving her a professional, yet feminine look. Her hazel eyes were of a soft silvery-grey in color, and they exude confidence and intelligence.

She dressed modestly but stylishly in ladies business attire, usually a sleeveless blouse and jacket and matching skirt or pants. Despite her conservative style of dress, Peter’s assessment of her pictures told him she was of medium height, with an average bust size of big Bs or small C’s, and she had curvy hips that no dressing style could hide. But it was the picture taken of her dancing at ‘Saks’ wearing a black sleeveless dress and high heels that convinced Peter she would be the perfect prey.

When Peter read her Bio on the Wikipedia Web Site, he was astonished to read that the fair-skinned senator was 45-years old. Kirsten Gillibrand, could easily pass for a woman in her mid thirties.
It didn’t surprise him to see that she was highly educated; she was an Attorney slash Politician. And like Peter she was a born a blue blood, both her parents were Attorneys, her father a very prominent one.

What a conquest Senator Kirsten Gellibrand, would be, Peter thought to himself, an older, sophisticated, educated and intelligent woman who came from a family of high standing. She would be a trophy kill; her disappearance would bring national notoriety to his exploits. Few times to his knowledge had a man taken down such a well liked and respected public figure and gotten by with it. His ego was too big to pass up the opportunity to have that distinction.

After Peter had made the commitment to himself to sexually dominate and destroy Senator Gillibrand, he started laying down plans to achieve his prize without negative consequences coming back to bite him on the ass. The fewer people that knew of the Senator coming to Miami to meet with him the better, he thought to himself as he sat there in front of the television set.
Peter sat there thinking of any loose ends on his end he could tie up, to enhance his chances of a successfully acquiring Kristen Gellibrand. … Debora Najera, Ana’s 23-year old replacement popped into Peter’s mind. As far as Peter knew she was the only one at the Realty Company who knew of the Senator’s phone call.

Peter called the office… “Hello, Billings Realty, Debora speaking, how can I help you?”

“Hello Miss Najera, you called me 20 minutes ago about Senator Gillibrand calling the office, how many others at the office know of her call?”

“Just me Mr. Billings sir, everyone else is out to lunch or seeing a client”

“I have spoken to the Senator, and she wants to keep her business dealing as confidential as possible, for security reasons, I’m sure you understand her concerns”

“Yes sir, I won’t say a word”

“I’m going to need you to assist me Miss Najera, meet me at Starbucks down the street at 12 noon, and remember no one must know” Peter called his golfing friends and told them he wouldn’t be able to make their golf outing due to some unexpected urgent business

Debora was ecstatic, She had only worked at ‘Billings Realty’ for a few months. Mr. Billings had hired her straight out off college, and she was eager to prove herself to him.

TWO HOURS LATTER…

“Please Mr. Billings sir, I’ll suck it again, I’ll get it right this time I swear… pleaseee” Debora pleads. Peter has her at the Davis estate down in the basement naked and strapped belly down to the sawhorse, his cum dribbling from her lustrous full lips. In his threatening hand he holds a hot Curling Iron.

“You’re an incompetent cock sucker Debora” he says to belittle her.

“I’m sorry Mr. Billings.. Please don’t shove that up my butt.. Pleaseeee!” she begs, as her tears form a puddle on the floor under her face.

“But Debora, I like to make sure my ass-meat is nice and hot before I shove my cock up inside of it” he says with an evil grin.

“Nooo! NoooOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” but Peter ever so slowly shoved the hot cordless Iron up her tight little virgin butt-hole, and then he brutally raped her in the ass.

Peter didn’t know much about Debora Najera; he hired her based on her looks alone, with the plan to study her for a couple of years before robbing her of her dignity and her life.
Debora was blond and fair-skinned with innocent blue eyes, a shy young lady raised in a Christian home by working class parents whom she still lived with. And was dating the son of the Pastor of her church, and until today had never been with a man in a sexual way.

“Where are you taking me Mr. Billings” Debora fearfully sobbed from the back seat of Peter’s Escalade, where she sat bound hand and foot, with her arms behind her back.

“We are going on a picnic Debora, I bet a young girl like you likes picnics right?” he says with a shit eating smirk on his arrogant face.

Debora was young and naive, but she wasn’t stupid. There was no picnic basket and only a sea of grass on both sides of the little dirt road they were traveling down. She knew there could be only one reason he was taking her so deep into the everglades and that was to kill her.

Peter heard the terrified blond start praying the Lord’s Prayer, as she sat quivering in the back seat, and she was still praying when he seen what he was looking for, a little clearing off in the grass. Peter entered the grass in his AWD Escalade and drove to the clearing, where he pulled 23-year old Debora Najera, out of the vehicle.

Peter stands Debora so that she is looking in disbelieving horror at a fire ant nest, a soft dome shaped mound of earth standing 15in high. Debora was horrified for good reason. Anyone raised in Florida has been bitten by a fire ant at some time in their lives. Fire ants are small but when they bite they inject a toxic alkaloid venom, for humans, this is a painful sting, a sensation similar to what one feels when burned by fire, hence the name fire ant.

“Now listen to me little Debby honey, your prayers have all been said and Heaven awaits you… but you have to go through Hell before you get to Heaven” Then the powerful, athletically built Mr. Billings grabbed Debora by her neck with on hand, and grabbed her little pussy mound in the other hand, and hoisted her up over his head
Complete and utter terror, is what that sweet innocent earthly angel felt, as that wicked son of Satan holding her aloft, cast her into the depths of that nest of fire breathing ants, and quickly they attacked her tender young flesh.

Debora’s chilling screams of agony and terror filled the glades for several hundred yards in every direction. Being bound hand and foot, she couldn’t brush the little devils off of her, and the more she tried to flop and roll out of the soft earthly mound the deeper she sank into it.
Peter of course was getting it all on video so he could relive the excitement of Debora’s slow painful lingering death over and over again. It would have been a more enjoyable experience for him had he had the time too have known her better. But fuck it, easy come easy go he figured.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, was wearing a woman’s black blazer, overtop of a white short sleeved, square neck, pullover blouse, with a matching above the knee skirt with no pantyhose and black t-pump heels when Peter picked her up at the airport. Peter carried the Senator’s bags to his Cadillac SUV, and they began the 30 minute drive to the Davis estate, for that was the accommodations Peter offered the pretty Senator from New York, when they had spoken by phone.

Peter tried to make conversation on the drive out to the house, but Kirsten’s short and to the point replies made it obvious to Peter that she’d rather ride in silence. She didn’t even bother to look at him when she spoke to him, “The Bitch thinks she’s above me” Peter thought to himself as the pull into the garage of the Davis home.

Peter had cleared the whips, paddles and various other tools of torture off of the basement walls, and he had removed the manacles from the spindle on the ceiling, storing all of these devises in a wooden crate. Then he covered the crate, sawhorse and dog cage with a tarp. And after the grand tour Kirsten fell in love with the place, telling Peter as they came back up into the kitchen…
“Mr. Billings, you have made yourself a sale, I love the place, it has so much charm and potential”

“I just knew you would love the place Senator Gillibrand, how about we drink a toast too seal the deal” Peter said with a handsome smile, holding up two tall stemmed glasses and a bottle of champagne.

“I don’t mean to come off as rude Mr. Billings, you have been very helpful and gracious to me, but it was a tiring flight, so I will have to take a rain check on that drink I’m afraid. If you could carry my bags in for me I’d be most appreciative, and I’ll contact you in the morning so we can draw up the necessary papers, now if you don’t mind”

Peter sit the bottle and glasses down on the kitchen counter, he couldn’t believe it; she was blowing him off like he was her bagboy, for a male chauvinist man like Peter this was a big blow to his ego.
“I know you’re not trying to be rude Senator… you don’t have to try, it just comes easy for an arrogant Cunt like you”

“I beg your pardon sir!” Kirsten says, stunned by Peter’s remark, his words were like a slap to her face, and to say she felt offended would be the understatement of the year.

“Oh you will be begging me for more then my pardon by the time I’m finish with you, ya self-righteous queen bee” realizing her predicament she is dumfounded, she is out here all alone with this man that is almost twice her size, and she has nothing to defend herself with. She has pepper spray in her purse, but it’s out in his Escalade. Then Peter starts to take control, telling the sexy Senator… “Tell me you’re sorry”

Out there in the world, Kirsten Gillibrand, is a woman with power and influence, but here in this country home alone with this hot-blooded man, she is just a woman, a scared little woman. Gathering her wits about her, she tries to defuse the situation by granting him his apology and accepting his offer for a toast, “I’m sorry Mr. Billings… perhaps we should have that drink”

“Yes a drink would be nice, why don’t you take your jacket off, and fix us a drink Kirsten” by calling her by her first name, and directing her to fix their drinks he is letting the Senator know he is now the one in charge, and she knew it would be foolish to challenge him given her present situation. But she didn’t want to remove her jacket, for she wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse, so she leaves her jacket on and starts to walk over to the kitchen counter where the bottle of champagne and glasses are.

“Remove the jacket Kirsten” Peter says, the look of nervousness in her soft silvery eyes tells him she doesn’t want too, “I insist”

Kirsten hears the insistence in his tone as he becomes increasingly dominate over her. She is isolated here with him and she bends to his will, removing her blazer.
It is obvious that she isn’t wearing a bra by the way her nipples poke against the thin material of her blouse, and she feels Peter’s eyes on her breast as she walks to the counter and begins pouring the two of them a drink. When she picks up the two wine glasses to take to Peter, who is standing in the middle of the large kitchen, he stops her by saying…

“Very good Kirsten, now get down in the floor on your knees and bring me my drink”

But she is a very proud woman; this was asking too much, “No”

“Do as I tell you or that nanny of yours will be raising your kids until your husband finds them a step mom” Peter says in an agitated voice.

His threat of death paints images in her mind, of her children going through life without her there to help guide them, and her eyes tear up and she began too cry, as she sinks down to the Linoleum floor on her knees and begins to crawl across the floor towards Peter, holding the champagne glasses in her trembling little hands.

Peter takes both glasses from her, and as she knees there before him on her knees he says to her…
“I don’t drink”
And he pours the champagne slowly over her head.

The prouder a person is, the harder their fall from grace, and Kirsten’s was a hard fall. She was kneeling there in the floor crying profusely, as the champagne poured down her face and the front of her blouse, giving the highbred lady the look of a wet t-shirt contestant.

“Pleaseeee!... Pleaseeee! You can’t do this to meeee! I’m a United States Senator!” the pretty politician pathetically blubbers.

Peter raises his foot up placing in between her breast and shoves her down on her rear-end in the floor, yelling at her…
“Clean it up Senator! Clean it up with your body!”

She is setting with her knees up, her legs spread and her skirt raised to the tops of her thighs, and her wet blouse is transparent as it clings to her bear breast. And she is holding her hands together as if she were praying to Peter, as she begged…
“Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseeee!”

“Do it or you’re dead Bitch!” and the Proud Senator from New York was rolling around in the spilled champagne, mopping it up with the clothes she was wearing, as Peter the proud and powerful looked down smirking at her.

Kirsten’s surrender gave Peter power, her shame and humiliation gave him pride and pleasure. Kirsten was a powerful woman and a powerfully proud woman, and Peter was proud to be the man to put her in her place.
Peter reached down and ripped off her blouse, rendering the sexy Senator naked from her waistline up. Kirsten’s creamy white fun bags were even bigger than he had judged them to be, 32-Cs at least.
He grabbed her by the waistline of her skirt and picked her up by her skirt and flipped her upside down, and shook her out of her skirt and high heels, manhandling the little lady.

Now laying in the kitchen floor clad only in her black Silk Knit String Bikini Panties, Kirsten looks up at the man, who was too her right now, the most powerful man in her world. And just like the lowly Real Estate Agents, Ana Sevilla, and Debora Najera, or the common Hairdresser, Stephanie Lewis, the powerful Senator from New York, Mrs. Kirsten Gillibrand, begged Peter not to rape her, as she watched him start taking off his clothes.

“Please Mr. Billings sir please.. Please don’t do this to me.. I’m a woman that has considerable influence in Washington; I can get you anything you want”

“What I want is for you to get up on your knees you uppity little Cunt!.. If you don’t there will be an empty senate seat come tomorrow morning when I take you to the glades and feed you to the alligators!”

The U.S. senate meets in The Capitol Building, in Washington D.C. and there Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, fears no man. She is a shrewd Attorney and Politician that knows her rights and exercises them. Her constituency and adversaries alike, view her as a fearless warrior for the district she represents.
But here in the kitchen floor of the Davis estate, she had less courage than Ana or Stephanie either one. She got up to her knees in front of the naked Real Estate tycoon, and blubbering like a baby sobbed…

“Please don’t kill me Mr. Billings.. I’ll do anything you want me too”

“Of course you will Senator Gillibrand, of course you will” Peter says as he grabs her by one of her golden ear rings, and leads her by her ear, crawling on her knees, over to the kitchen table.
The tall man sits his ass down on the edge of the table with his feet still on the floor, and the shivering champagne soaked Senator is kneeling between his muscular legs crying as he told her...
“You must be famished after your flight Senator Sweet lips, and a hot meal is on the table ready for your consumption, now smell my table-meat.. and you had better get a good whiff.. one I can hear”

“SS-NN-II-FFFF!” the sexy Senator ran her nose down the side of Peter’s prick, sniffing it as pre-cum dripped from it’s piss slit down on the linoleum floor.

“Very good Senator.. Now then, put it in your mouth and suck yourself up a hot meal Ha! Ha!”
Some may think of the Senator as a survivor, doing what she felt she had to do too survive. Others may think her a cowardly cunt. To Peter she was a trophy, a high quality kill. And when she opened her steamy wet mouth and took in his cock, he arrogantly said to the sexy Senator… “Bon Appetit, Bitch!”

Fear, disgust, shame, humiliation, that is what the fair-haired, fair-skinned, panty clad senator felt, as she knelt there on her knees sucking Peter’s cock. But he had only begun to humiliate the little Capitol Hill cutie.
“I want you to always keep your eyes on me Senator`iet, especially when you have my cock in your mouth… so look up here at me”

Tears of humiliation and shame were gushing from her silver soft eyes, as they raked up Peter’s tanned, well toned torso. She could see the enjoyment in his ice-cold eyes and the smug grin on his thin lips. And kneeling there looking up at him with her red lips puffed out around his pole, she couldn’t help but feel small and inferior to him as he loomed overtop her.

“Old Harry Reid was right about one thing, you are definitely the hottest Senator on the Hill, bet that old fart would shit if he could see you now Ha! Ha! Maybe we will email him some picture of you later, from your laptop”
Kirsten, knew exactly what Peter was referring to, it was a statement made by The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, at a New York City fundraiser, were he said…
"Many senators are known for many things," and that "We in the Senate refer to Senator Gillibrand as the hottest member."
It was a statement he made of her as she sat just a few feet away from him, and it was very belittling to her. The statement raised the eyebrows of all in attendance and caused her great embarrassment.

Images of “Dirty” Harry, (as the women in Washington refereed to him) flooded her mind. Images of the old man who constantly ogled her, setting in his office at his desk, with his pants down masturbating to pictures of her sent to him in his email, pictures of her being sexually assaulted, and she shudder with disgust.

Peter seen her shudder at his remake about Harry Reid, and he knew he had struck a nerve, so he played with it.
“Yea, I bet that old man is a lot like me, he would love to be me right now, putting the uppity Senator`iet Gillibrand in her proper place”

Looking down at the sexy Senator, trembling and crying with his cock halfway in her mouth made his chest swell with pride. Peter Billings the Real Estate Tycoon, felt like ‘Peter The Great’ the strong ruthless ruler, and he grabbed hold of the Senator’s little head, and forced her all the way down on his hard cock, and began feeding her his table meat.

And Kirsten could feel the sperm pumping through his thick, throat clogging Cum Cannon as his cum filled her stomach. And as he forcible feed the Senator his filthy load, he was smugly grunting…
“This is for you Harry! Awe-ha –ha-ha! This is for You!”

Peter had read many articles on the World Wide Web about Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, after he had spoken to her on the phone, the story about Harry Reid’s comment at the New York City fundraiser was just one of them.
Another story Peter read on the web about the sexy Senator was, how she use to be called by her nickname, Tina, a name adopted by her brother when he couldn't pronounce "Kirsten". She dropped the nickname and started going by her birth name when she began her professional career.

“Tina’s a good little cock sucker, yes she is” Peter patronizingly said, as he petted the top of her little head. Kirsten ‘Tina’ Gillibrand, realized Peter knew a whole lot about who she was. Only someone who was digging into her family’s history would have known her by her nickname of Tina, and to be called by her childhood nickname, by this commanding man, made her feel as naked to him on the inside as she was on the outside.

“Why are you doing this to me Mr. Billings?” the sobbing Senator asks, as she kneels before him trembling, looking up at him with her hair soaked in champagne and her lips glistening with his seed.

“Because I enjoy putting powerful uppity Bitches like you in their proper place… now crawl on your hands and knees to the bathroom, we’re going to get you cleaned up for some fucking”

Kirsten began to crawl on all fours across the large kitchen. She knew from the tour Peter had given her of the house, that she’d have to crawl through the kitchen, the living room, and halfway down the hallway to reach the bathroom. And knowing that only more shame and humiliation awaited her in the bathroom she was in no hurry to get there. So she was crawling slowly, until Peter kicked her in the ass with the side of his foot, yelling…
“Hurry up and get too crawling you little Cunt! I haven’t got all day to fuck you!”

Peter thought it was hilariously sexy, to see the little blond Senator scrambling as fast as she could through the kitchen on her hands and knees. And he kicked her little cushy tushy again as she entered the living room, and continued kicking her pretty little round butt down the hallway and into the Bathroom.

As soon as they entered the bathroom Peter opened the medicine cabinet and took out a pair of hand cuffs, and used them to secure Kirsten’s wrist behind her back.
His hand sized video recorder was taken out of the cabinet, placed on the countertop of the sink, and focused on the toilet, and he pulled a pantyhose mask down over his head before turning the camcorder on.
Also in the medicine cabinet was the cordless curling iron, a favorite tool of his, and he turned it on and set it on the countertop.

Lastly Peter took an O-ring gag out of the cabinet, but when he went to forced it into the Senator’s mouth she protested…
“No please you don’t need that please… I’ll be good”
But Peter forced it into her mouth and strapped it behind her head, as she knelt there sobbing and shaking in fear, confused by the things she seen him do.

“Stand up here my pretty little bathroom Bitch” Peter says as he pulls her up to her feet by the hair of her head.
As they stand facing each other, Peter rips off her panties, dropping them on the floor. Then he grabs Kirsten, drawing her in and hugging her soft, fair-skinned body up against his tanned, chiseled body, then he picks her up and flips her upside down with her quivering thighs on his shoulders straddling his head and her sweet smelling little yum yum was right under his chin.
“Time for some 69 bathroom style Junior Senator`iet Tina”
Peter says, as he bear hugs her around her midsection with one well muscled left arm, while grabbing the back of her little head like he was palming a basketball at the gym, and he crammed his half hard cock through the O-ring in her mouth and into her throat, but at least she was able to breath through her nose, although it was a labored breath.

The way this big strong man manhandled her so easily, made Kirsten feel like a little play doll in his arms. Then before she even knew what was happing, the big strong handsome beast walked with her over to the toilet and sat down on it.

“Gaawwwdddd!! This Can’t Be Happing TO MEEEE!!!” poor little, Kirsten ‘Tina’ Gillibrand, thinks to herself, as Peter sets on the toilet holding her upside down in his arms, with her little head sandwiched between his upper thighs, and stuffed down into the toilet bowl.
The back of her head is pressed against the concaved inside of the toilet bowl, which cocks her head forward, and presses the front of her pretty face up against his ass! The top of her head is submerged in the toilet water.

Peter can feel Kristen’s warm rapid breath against the bottom of his ballsack as it rest upon her upturned nostrils. Then his butt-hole began burping and belching up steamy hot gasses from his bowels, the foul gasses blasting her between her eyes. And she has no doubts about what will be coming next.

“NOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOOO!!” Kirsten wanted to scream, as Peter’s mud snake slithered down the center of her forehead into the toilet bowel.
“Bastard! Mother fucking, Sick, Bastard!”
Were her thoughts, just before he started urinating down her throat, and she quickly realized she’d have to suck his hot piss down or she’d choke to death on it.

This was his first time doing this to any of his victims, in fact Peter wasn’t big on scat. But Peter was a staunch Regan Republican, and he resented Liberal Democrats like Kristen Gillibrand, for wanting to redistribute the wealth by heavy taxes on the rich.
“Who were they to take his hard earned money” was the way he saw it, and he wanted to give back to this lovely little liberal some of the shit her party was shoveling.
“There’s one for the Gipper Senator Gillibrand! Ha! Ha! Yea! This is for ole Ronaldus Magnus”

Peter’s horrid actions of using Kristen as a toilet were having a taxing effect on her mental and emotional state of mind, and she was wildly wiggling around in his big strong arms, as she sucked on his piss-hose drained his bladder empty.
His dirty deed done, Peter stands up off of the toilet, throwing the Senator off of him and sending her crashing down hard on the bathroom floor on her back, crushing her restrained arms underneath her.

Kristen lay on the bathroom floor, her pretty face smeared with Peter’s excrement. She is quivering in shock while looking up at the tall, toned and tanned, blue-eyed, blond-haired handsome man.
He had a body like Ryan Reynolds, but to her he looked ugly and evil as he loomed overtop of her wiping his ass with a wade of toilet paper.
Peter kneeled down on one knee beside the thoroughly shamed Senator, taking the wade of toilet paper he’d just wiped his stinking ass with and jammed it into her mouth, through her O-ring gag.
“You’re nothing Senator`iet.. A no body.. You’re nothing but a worthless Liberal Bitch Tina!”

Shock and Awe, that’s what the shit faced Senator was feeling, when she was dragged by her toilet soaked hair over to the bathroom sink, and forced to stare into the camera.
Shock and Awe, when she heard Peter say… “You think she is still the hottest looking senate member, Senator Reid?”
Shock and Awe, she felt, when she was yanked up to her feet by her hair, and bent over the sink’s countertop and forced to look at her shit stained face in the large mirror on the wall.
Shocking pain! Was what tormented little Kristen felt, when Peter grabbed the hot Curling Iron and impaled it all the way to its handle up her sweet round ass.

Kristen spit the dissolving toilet paper out of her mouth as she screamed through the O-ring gag. Peter was holding her down over the countertop, standing to the side of her, laughing at her franticly shacking and wiggling her sweet little booty, as she tried shaking and squeezing the hot iron out of her sizzling little butt-hole.

“AAAAA!!...” Kristen was shrieking in agony, and Peter loved the sight of her flopping around and kicking her shapely little legs, as her burning beefy buns quivered like jelly, until finally she managed to squeeze the hot iron out of her blistered little butt-hole, and it fell on the bathroom floor.

“That’s see you squeeze this out of your tailpipe Tina” Peter so smugly said to the Senator, as he stepped up behind her and plunged his iron hard cock all the way up her blistered butt-hole. And to Kirsten, Peter’s shaft of iron felt hotter than the Curling Iron as the silky walls of her rectum ripped like a banana peel around his thick iron shaft.

Like most sadist Peter enjoyed oral and anal sodomy the most. He could pound is wife Elisa’s pussy, and to his experience he’d never had a woman with a sweeter pussy then his wife’s. But what he couldn’t pound was Elisa’s mouth or asshole. Elisa was a proper lady, and on the rare occasion she sucked Peter’s cock, it was more of a hand job than a cock sucking, and he was lucky if he got that. And as far as Elisa’s ass, well that was a ‘Do Not Enter zone’. But with a woman like the Senator, there were no limits, he had the power to do anything he wanted, and what he wanted was to butt fuck Kristen’s brains out.

Like a race horse out of the gate, Peter was giving it all he had. The sound of his poundings hips smacking against the Senator’s creamy meaty buns, sounded like the clapping of applause. His jack hammering cock was ripping and tearing the silken walls of her rectum, as Peter held her by the hair of her head making her look at herself in the mirror. Finally peter slammed his prick balls deep up the Senator’s butt and blasted her bowels with his hot seed.

“You’re not feeling so high and mighty now are you Senator Gillibrand? Ha! Ha!” Peter proudly says, as he pulls his pillaging pork sword out of the Senator’s plundered little booty.

Peter cleaned Kirsten up in the bathtub before locking her up in the dog cage down in the basement. Then he left for the night and took his beautiful wife Elisa out for dinner at a ritzy restaurant in downtown Miami, before taking her home and treating her like a queen in the bedroom.
Peter loved Elisa; “My little Cinderella” was what he called her; she was the only light in his dark soul. Elisa had very fair skin like Senator Gillibrand, and Stephanie Lewis. Elisa had brown hazel eyes that changed colors, ranging from a hazel light-brown to a hazel baby-blue.
Elisa’s pearly white teeth were perfect, and her plump little nose was so feminine. Her thick dark-brown hair hangs down to the top of her firm round buttocks. For Peter, Elisa was pure perfection, and he loved her.

But Peter didn’t love Kristen Gillibrand. And despite her being a prominent well respected lady of elegance and class, to Peter she was disposable goods. This loyal loving wife and doting mother was just a toy, a beautiful piece of meat to be enjoyed and devoured then thrown away.

But Peter was going to play a game of politics and perversion between Democratic Junior Senator Kristen Gillibrand, and The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, also a Democrat, before he brought Kristen’s life to an abrupt end.
Peter using Kristen’s laptop and her email account, emailed Senator Harry Reid the video of what he had done to Kristen in the bathroom, in the video he instructed Senator Reid…
“If it is your wish that I release Senator Gillibrand without bringing further harm to her, call a News Conference on the steps of the Capital Building by 12noon tomorrow, begging for her safe release. If Kristen and I do not see a nation wide News Conference at noon tomorrow we will be send you a video call at 12:15pm, to hear your explanation and to discus her future health and well being”

At 11:45am the following morning Peter has Kristen hanging by her wrist in the cuffs and chains that he attached back to the spindle. Her arms are up over her head as she stands on the tips of her toes. Kristen is frightened but hopeful as she looks at a card table several feet in front of her, and on the card table is a Television and her laptop, CNN is the station the TV is tuned into. Peter has assured Kristen that Harry’s News Conference at noon will earn her release.

12:07 past noon, no News Conference. 12:15pm Peter sends Senator Reid a video call from Kristen’s laptop, and he answers the call from his office computer.

“Good afternoon Senator Reid”
Peter greets the Senator wearing his pantyhose mask, as he and Kristen look at him setting at his desk.
“Did you not understand how imperative it was for Senator Gillibrand that you hold a News Conference asking for her release?”

“I understood perfectly sir, I just don’t see how it is in my best interest to get caught up in Senator Gellibrand’s affairs” was Harry’s reply.

“For the love of God Mr. Reid you have to help me please, didn’t you even watch what this man did to me in that video?” Kristen blurts out; shocked at his apparent lack of concern for what other atrocities Peter will do to her.

“Yes I watched it Kristen… in fact I have watched it several times” ‘Dirty’ Harry answered with a half smirk on his face.

Kristen was dumfounded by the smug look on the Majority Leader’s face, and his answer was saying to her that he enjoyed seeing what Peter Monster had subjected her to.
Peter grinned at Senator Reid’s answer. But his answer was not a surprise to Peter. After reading the news article about Senator Reid’s sexist comment towards Senator Gillibrand, he had a gut feeling old Harry would appreciate the bathroom video of Kristen. Peter’s hunch also told him that, if Harry didn’t hold a News Conference but accepted the video call, it would be in hopes of seeing Kristen’s demise live and first hand. And he said to the powerful Majority leader…

“I can understand your reluctance at dirtying your hands in this matter Senator Reid. But the email I sent you from little Tina’s email account is documentation of your ability to have interceded in the Senator`iet’s behalf, yet you did and said nothing. Very damming and a sure end to your political career if word of your none assistance of her was brought into the limelight, don’t you think Senator?”

Nothing was more important to the Senate Majority Leader than his position of power in Washington DC. And he knew what Peter had just said to him was true, and he would be damned if he’d let the life of some female Junior Senator threaten his position of power. And after a half minute of silence Harry Reid replied…
“I think she is a liability to the both of us sir, and you seem like a man capable of eliminating liabilities”

Worthlessness, helplessness and hopelessness are what Kristen was feeling as she hung naked by her wrist for ‘Dirty’ Harry’s undeniable pleasure. Kirsten knew she was the liability that Harry was suggesting to Peter to eliminate. She knew Harry’s words were a death sentence for her, and the naked Senator from New York began crying and trembling before the powerful Majority Leader, who she’d hope would be her savior, and she was pleading for him to intercede in her behalf…
“Please Harry Please!.. I have children Harry!.. Please you have to help me Harry please I’m begging you Harry help me”

Peter cut in, without giving Senator Harry a chance to reply to Kristen’s tearful pleas for him to help her.
“So is it your wish that our pretty little problem be dealt with quickly Senator Reid?”

“I see no reason to be in such a rush young man…” Harry stated, “… In fact I have cleared my schedule for the entire day to watch you work, and you seem like a man who enjoys his work”

“So what is your pleasure Senator?” Peter asks.

“Whip the Bitch!... and whip her good” Harry said, as Kristen looked at the live laptop video of ‘Dirty’ Harry setting at his desk undoing his pants.

SMACK!! … The thick heavy wooden paddle Peter was wielding in his strong hand was brought down across Kristen’s white, creamy, round, buttocks with brutal authority.
Kristen’s sexy body came to life instantly, her sexy legs kicking like they were peddling an imaginary bicycle, as she screamed at the laptop video of ‘Dirty’ Harry jerking off to her shame and pain.
“Harry! Harry! Help Me Harry!”
Kristen screamed and begged.

SMACK!.. SMACK!.. SMACK!... Peter laid the heavy, unforgiving, wooden plank across her quivering burning buns.
“MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!!!”
Kristen shrieked in agony, while seeing Harry, jerking and stoking his senatorial cock at the sight of his Junior Senator screaming and begging for him to help her. Kicking her little white legs and bucking at the hips, as Peter beat her ass till it was glowing bright red.

Until nearly 6:00pm, Peter made all of ‘Dirty’ Harry’s sexual fantasies of Senator Kristen Gillibrand come true. Before Harry’s lustful eyes she was tortured, raped and sodomized as she hung from the manacles, as well as now being strapped down to the sawhorse.

With the energy that his little blue pills gave his cock, Harry fired off several loads of cum, as he watched Peter methodically torture and sodomize little Kirsten Gillibrand, but finally Peter brought the festivities to and end, saying…

“Well Senator Reid, today is my wedding anniversary to my beautiful wife, and as we speak she is probably on her way to meet me in our Penthouse suite, at the Fontainebleau Resort Hotel for a romantic weekend, and I am running late, so,”

Peter never even ended his statement, for Senator Harry ended it for him by interrupting him and saying…
“I want that piece of New York trash to die with your cock up her ass, while those breathtaking hazel eyes of hers stare into the monitor at me”
Harry requested of Peter.

Peter scooted the sawhorse even closer to the laptop that was setting on the card table, so that her head was no more than a foot and a half away from the laptop.
Peter then stepped up at the tail end of the sawhorse pressing his cock up to Kristen’s sore little ass. In his hands he held a length of nylon rope at both ends, and he wrapped it around Kristen’s little neck, as her scared, sad, soft silvery eyes looked pleading at Harry Reid, and her last words before Peter pulled the rope tautly around her neck and rammed his cock up her ass were…
“Please Harry I’ll do anything for you”

“I’m sorry Senator Gillibrand, but it looks like Senator Cantwell, well soon be our hottest senate member” Harry said with a grin, as he watched the big strong man in the pantyhose mask raping Kristen in the ass as he strangles the life out of her.

Kristen was unable to speak or cry out; only gurgling noises escaped her lips, as her flickering terrified eyes looked at the Senator jacking off in his office chair grunting in pleasure at her…
“You’re not feeling so high and mighty now are you Senator Gillibrand? Ha! Ha!”
The same words Peter had spoken to her as she lay on the bathroom floor with her pretty face smeared with feces

Harry’s words that echoed Peter’s were the last words Senator Kristen Gillibrand ever heard as her beautiful eyes rolled back in her head and her sexy little body fell limp on the sawhorse, Kristen Gillibrand, was dead.
Harry shot his slimy load high in the air, as Peter continued pound Kristen’s corps in the ass for several minutes, before he filled her butt-hole with his murderous seed.
Peter and Harry ended the video call with the understanding that both emails had to be deleted.

Peter looks at his watch, “Damnit! I’m running even latter than I thought” he says out loud to himself. It was 8:00pm, the time he was suppose to meet his wife Elisa, at the bar of the Fontainebleau Hotel. But he still had to clear Senator Gillibrand’s email, wipe down everything in the home Kristen may have touched, and take her to the everglades for disposal. Elisa was going to have to spend the first night at The Fontainebleau by herself.

“I better call Elisa”…
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote