Thread: The Real World.
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3: Snuffing Stephanie…

Peter Billings enjoyed reading all the headlines in ‘The Miami Herald’ about the disappearance of 26-year old, Ana Sevilla. One of his favorite headlines read “As Ana’s wedding date draws near, Police still have no leads” But his biggest thrill was a story aired on one of Miami’s local television news stations. It was an interview with Ana’s parents and her fiance, a tearful interview. … But Peter was already laying the groundwork in acquiring his next conquest.

Stephanie Lewis, worked as a hairstylist at one of Miami’s most proclaimed hair salons. The other stylist at the salon would playfully tease Stephanie when Peter Billings Escalade pulled into the plaza “Here comes your lover rich boy Steph” they would taunt her, for Mr. Billings always made sure it was Stephanie that gave him his Tom Cruse hair cut.

Although she was 28-years old, Stephanie had an innocents about her that Mr. Billings found very arousing. She had a very trusting nature, too trusting for her own good her Mother always warned her, for she was the type of person that had never met a stranger. But there was no flirting between Peter and her, as the other girls so jealously insinuated. Peter would tell her stories about his wife Elisa and their children, and Stephanie would tell Peter all about her two children and her husband Russ.

Peter thought the twinkle of love and happiness in Stephanie’s hazel-green, almond shaped eyes was so sexy when she spoke of her husband and children. But they would look even sexier if they glistened with tears of fear and humiliation, Peter would think to himself as she cut his hair.
She was a beautiful little angel with soft porcelain skin, and long golden hair that fell past her shoulders. Hair he could easily wind around his hand to hold her in place, as he beat bright red welts across her round, crisp, apple shaped butt.
Her little button nose was perfect for cock sniffing, as were her natural pearlique lips for cock sucking.
Her legs were long, toned and shapely, and after today’s visit to the hair salon, Peter would soon see that Stephanie’s creamy grapefruit sized Baby Feeders had pink puffy areolas with thick perky nipples.

While cutting Peter’s hair it was Stephanie who opened up the conversation that would lead to her own debasement and demise. She told Peter that it was a dream of hers to find a place outside of Miami to raise her children. But her husband Russ was adamant that they couldn’t afford a sizable house in the country on a mechanic and hairstylist pay.

Peter describes the Davis estate to Stephanie, assuring her he could provide her and her husband affordable financing. Peter was an educated and articulate man, born with the power of persuasion, and he skillfully talked Stephanie into meeting him at the Starbucks down the street after she got off of work, and ridding out with him to see the home of her dreams.

“I really appreciate this Peter, I feel like I’m taking advantage of our friendship by you doing this for my family” Stephanie says to Peter as he pulls his Escalade into the Davis garage.

“Don’t be silly Stephanie; I want this for you as much as you do.. Trust me” he replies to her as they enter the home. After showing Stephanie all of the upstairs Peter said, “Now I think you’re really going to be surprised how the basement has been furnished” and he opened the basement door, and at the bottom of the steps was another door that they made their way down to. Peter opened the bottom basement door and motioned for Stephanie to lead the way, and she was certainly surprised, well, more like shocked to see the basement’s furnishings.

Manacles were hanging down from a spindle that was mounted between two beams on the ceiling in the center of the basement. Stephanie also saw a sawhorse with shackles, and there were paddles and whips hanging on the wall, and a dog cage over in the corner.
Chills ran up and down Stephanie’s spin as she looked with gaping eyes at what was unmistakably a makeshift dungeon.

Stephanie slowly turns around to face Peter and he has already removed his shirt and necktie. He is standing there bare-chested between her and the door, for it was a policy of his to be blocking the only exit when cornering his prey. And already turning misty-eyed Stephanie fearfully says.
“Please Peter… we’re friends”

Peter kicks off his loafers and drops his loose fitting khaki pants to the floor, stepping out of them, and standing there before her butt ass naked, and he replies too her. “You’re not my friend sexy Steffie, you’re my prey. You didn’t really think that a lowly salon girl and her grease monkey husband could afford a place like this did you?”

“Peter pleaseeee!.. I trusted you!.. Please don’t do this please?” Stephanie sobs, no longer able to contain her tears.

“What was it you once told me your mother always warned you about… ah yea, that you were too trusting… your mother was right sexy Steffie… because I’m the man your mother always warned you about Ha! Ha!” he reached out to take Stephanie by the arm but she back away from him.

“Peter pleaseee don’t do this.. please Peter” but he bolts at her grabbing a fistful of her thick golden mane. She drops her purse and begins slapping him but he coils her hair tightly around in his hand and leads her over to the manacles hanging from the ceiling. She puts up quite a struggle while continually begging him to let her go, but he finally gets her wrist fasten in the leather cuffs, and she stands there crying and trembling with her arms out to her sides and her hands raised slightly above her head.

Stephanie was wearing a casual yet pretty knee length summer dress, with a swooping neckline and shoestring shoulder straps, and Peter ripped the purple and white floral dress right off of her body with one brutal yank, feasting his eyes for the very first time on her creamy milkmakers, and he gazes lustfully at her puffy nipples that looked like pink baby bottle caps.

“Delicious” is all he said before lowering his head and sucking her right nipple into his mouth, and he went from sucking to chewing on her pink tender nipple, and when she squealed “Stop it you’re hurting me” he switched to her left nipple and started sucking and chewing on that one.

Peter raises his head from her tits and stood in front of her with his body pressed to hers so she could feel his hard throbbing man-meat against her belly, and he grabbed hold of her hair yanking her little head back, looking down into her hazel-green eyes and saying to her…

“So you thought of me as your friend did you?” and he rips off her white cotton bikini panties, hooks his arms behind her long sexy legs and hikes them up off the floor, and as she hangs there by her wrist sobbing, “Peter please don’t rape me!” Peter with four forceful thrust, launches his fur seeking meat missile ball sack deep inside of Stephanie’s tight yummy kitty.

“AAAAAAAAGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!!” the grease monkey’s loving little wife screams in agony, as her dry little honey hole is forcibly stretched open by the rich and powerful Mr. Billings.

“After all the fat tips I gave you I’m going to really make you scream Steffie!” and he started pounding that trusting lady’s twat like he had a burr up his butt, his thundering hips were smacking her meaty buttocks so hard that his pounding was making her dairy pillows flop up and down on her chest, and her sandals were shaken plum off of her little feet. And Peter fucked her hard and fast, his cock strumming her pussy like it was a violin, and her screams and squeals were like music to her ears.

“Noooo! Noooooo! Noooooooo! Not inside of meeeeee!.. Pppplllleeeaasssseeee!” Stephanie squealed as she felt Peter’s prick pumping her honey pot full of his hot evil seed.

Stephanie’s violated body pulled free of Peter’s half hard cock, after he let go of her quivering legs and they fell to the floor. She stood there with her knees nearly knocking from her shaking so hard; and she was crying that lonely mournful cry of a woman that had just lost something very dear to her, and she whimpered like a whipped pup with her chin down. “Why are you treating me like this Peter.. What did I ever do to you?”

Peter places his left hand under her quiver chin and raised her little head up so that they were looking into each others eyes. “I’m a very wealthy powerful man who has all of the commodities money can buy Stephanie, but all the money in the world wouldn’t buy me the right to do what I just did to you, and that’s real power” SMACK! And with no warning he slapped her harshly across the face with his right hand as he held her chin up with his left.

“AAAAA!! Pleaseeeee! … pleaseee” Stephanie sobbingly whimpers.

Peter reaches up and grabs the handle on the side of the spindle that the manacles are bolted to, and he cranks it, raising Stephanie up until she can no longer reach the floor with her stretched out toes, and she is hanging by her wrist.
As she hangs there like a deer to be gutted, Peter blindfolds her with his necktie and then walks over to the paddles, whips and various other gadgets and hand tools that are hanging on the wall.

Peter selects two mousetraps and sets them both. He walks over standing in front of his hairstylist and asks her, “Are you willing to be my whore, and obediently do all the filthy perverted things I want you to do, nasty things you would never dream of doing, not even for that grease monkey you’re married to?”

And of course Stephanie had no way of knowing that no more than an inch away from her soft porcelain puppies are a pair of nipple nibblers she’ll never forget, and she gives the wrong answer telling him … “No” … SNAP!~SNAP!

Poor little Stephanie shrieked in agony, her chilling, eardrum piercing screams echoing off the basement walls, as she hung there flopping, jerking and twitching like a fish on a stringer. And her beautiful boobs were bouncing around like water balloons on her chest with the mousetraps clamp mercilessly on her puffy pink nipples, as Peter walked back over to the wall.

Stephanie sensed That Peter has step away from her, and not being able to see what he was going to do to her next terrifies her, and he can hear the suffering and terror in her soft quivering voice as she sobs. “Where are you Peter… what are you going to do to me?”

Taking a thick wooden paddle off of its hook, Peter answers her. “I’m over here at the wall picking out another surprise for you sexy Steffie”

“Pleaseeee oh pleaseeee don’t hurt me any more Peter Pleaseeee, please I’m begging you Pet-SMACK!-TAAAAARR!!!” her pain was intense, and little Stephanie was putting on quite a display, screaming and babbling incoherent pleas for mercy as she thrashed around wildly. SMACK!-SMACK! Came two more bun burning impacts from Peter’s thick wooden paddle.

Peter was enjoying the sight of the fair-skinned angel flailing around, as she hung off the floor in her manacles. Her long shapely legs swimming through the air, her creamy white buttocks turning bright red from their beating, and her long golden hair whipping all around as she shook her head from side to side screaming, “Noooooo! Nooooooo! Nooooooo!

Peter was very choosy when it came too selecting his victims; they had too meet certain criteria, such as. He wanted to have a fair knowledge of who they were and how they lived their lives, so he could be sure that they were not promiscuous women; for Peter reaped no pleasure from snuffing out the lives of whores. They had nothing worth living for anyway, as he saw it, and he felt like he was doing them a favor by killing them.

They also had to be at least averagely intelligent, stupid bimbos were a dime a dozen. He liked them too be petite ladies that he could easily manhandle. And most importantly he wanted his victims to be women that liked and respected him. Women that looked up too him as a friend or mentor, and sweet little Stephanie Lewis fit all his criteria.

“Now I’ll ask you once more, do you want to keep the marital vows you made to that grease monkey you’re married too, and find out what other surprises I can come up with, or do you wanted to be my nasty little slut? And Peter removed her blindfold so he could see the torn emotions in her hazel-green eyes as she decided between her two options.

Great sadness and despair was what Peter seen, as he peered into the teary windows of Stephanie’s soul; and in surrender she sobbed. “I’ll do what you want Peter”

It was such a thrill for Peter to have this happily married woman, who had told him the story, of how she and her husband Russ had been sweethearts since high school, now surrendering herself to him. But he wanted to hear her say it. “And what is it that I want from you sexy Steffie?”

“I will be your nasty little slut” she heard the words that she had spoken, but in her emotional state, it almost sounded like someone else had said them.
“Sniffing cock and giving head… that’s what I want”
Peter says with a big grin as he cranks the spindle, lowering his sobbing little slut down to the floor, all the way down to her knees.

Stephanie felt like a shameless dirty slut, as she without being physical forced to do so, pleasured Peter’s prick with her Barbie Doll button nose and her sweet pearlique lips.
It would have been easier for her if he would just grab her little head in his big strong hands and physically force her to do it.
But he just stood there with his arms down at is sides, telling her what he wanted her to do and how he wanted her to do it.

Stephanie knelt there sniffing, sobbing and sucking on the filthy cock that had raped her pussy. Until Peter was ready to cum, then he pulled his cock out of her mouth, telling her to hold it wide open and not to swallow, and he filled it all the way up to her lips with his thick slimy seed. Then shaming her too her very core told her to gargle it.

For three days Peter kept Stephanie at the Davis estate. When he was at home or the office Stephanie was locked in the dog cage without so much as a blanket for comfort.
On day two of her stay she was strapped down to the sawhorse and whipped, face fucked and anally raped repeatedly.

Her final day started out with her setting in a chair in the kitchen getting her hair cut. Peter tied her long golden mane back in a ponytail and cut it off; it would make a nice souvenir.

It was nearly sunset when Peter loaded the grease monkey’s precious little wife into the back of his Escalade, wrist bound together behind her back, her ankles bound together and duct tape wrapped around her head covering her mouth, and to the everglades he drove to discard of her.

The Escalade had a DVD player in front of Stephanie’s seat and for her viewing horror he was playing a disk he had burnt, it started out with the video of how he suffocated Ana Sevilla, with a plastic bag while he raped her in the ass. Stephanie had seen the reports of Ana missing on the news and now she was the only one living besides Peter that knew of what became of the missing real-estate agent. But Steffie wouldn’t be telling anyone.

It is Peter’s intent to bury Stephanie alive, something new that he has never done before. But as he’s driving he drives upon the biggest Anaconda he’d ever seen in the glades, it was crawling along the narrow path he was driving down. “I wonder if that big boy is hungry for something sweet.”

Peter gets out and then pulls Stephanie out of his Escalade, and he lays her down in the path of the huge snake, cuts the tape off of her mouth, then backs up and watches, waiting to see if it will take the bate. “He’s coming for you Steffie Ha! Ha! He’s going to eat you!”

“Please Peter Please! Please don’t do his to me… I have children and a family!... Please Peter let me Live!” but Peter just stands there with his video recorder as the hungry Anaconda bits down on her little feet, dislocating its jaw, and using it's muscles in a rhythmic fashion, it starts working Stephanie slowly toward its digestive area.

“You have a good night big guy, think I’ll go grab a bit to eat my self” Peter says as the snake sucks Stephanie in, all the way up to her to her pink puffy nipples.

“PETER! PETER!” was Steffie’s last words as the big snake devoured her whole…

Chapter 4: Mommy’s little girl.

44-year old Teresa Hugh was a divorced single mother. She had divorced the father of her daughter Jenna, 10 years earlier after a stormy 8 year marriage. Although she was 44 she had the body of women 10-years her junior. So it wasn’t because she was unattractive that she’d never remarried. She was a busty blond with soft blue eyes; sure she had a few wrinkles around her baby blues, but she was still a fine looking woman that could turn the head of any man.

Teresa worked waiting tables at Bob Evans in Memphis Tennessee. She got by okay financially with the tip money she received, and when you filled out a Bob Evans uniform dress like Teresa did you got good tips, even if she did have to overlook a little pat on the ass every now and then.
Teresa always made sure to leave a couple extra buttons undone on her blue uniform dress, giving the guys a peek at her 34-Ds so she had regular customers that tipped her well.

But she wasn’t a loose woman, far from it, she’d only ever been with one man since her divorce, it ended when she found out he was already married. But if she had to flaunt her Lewinski’s a little, and wiggle her keister to get the money to raise her daughter Jenna, and be able to give her things a teenager likes, then that was what she was going to do.

Teresa’s daughter Jenna was a senior in high school, and after school she would stop at Bob Evans, usually getting something to eat while she waited for her mother to get off of work, and they’d ride home together.
But today was special, because today was Jenna’s birthday, and Teresa had her birthday cake and her present wrapped, setting on the kitchen table for her to see when they entered their home after work. The cake was vanilla, Jenna’s favorite, and it was shaped like the number ‘18’ for little Jenna was eighteen years old today.

Also in Memphis Tennessee, was Peter ‘Pet’ Goings, he had taken on a menial job as he sometimes does, and he was washing dishes at Bob Evans.
When you live from day to day on the street you learn not to miss much, and in the two weeks that Pet had been working at Bob’s, he had taken notice of all the tip money Teresa was racking in.

Pet had also learned that Teresa was single mom, from overhearing small talk by the other employs. He also knew that her teenage daughter stopped in everyday to ride home with her.
Pet hated washing dishes and didn’t care much for Memphis as far as that goes, and he saw opportunity for a fistful of fast cash, and a double the pleasure of fun when he looked a Teresa and sweet young Jenna.

At 5’7” Jenna is two inches taller than her mother, and of a slimmer build. She has light golden-brown hair with eyes to match, and has the cutest little button nose.
She didn’t inherit her mother bosoms, but her little 30-C sized breast were well proportioned for her slender body.
But what God didn’t give her in breast, he made up for by giving her the perfect little bubble butt. And she had amazing legs, slender but shapely and long. Teresa and her daughter Jenna were both southern sweethearts, and neither had any way of knowing that the dishwasher was coming home with them for a piece of birthday cake.

Pet knew that the two of them would leave right at 4:00pm when Teresa’s shift ended. They would exit out the backdoor where the employs parked their cars. Teresa drove a Minivan and Pet slipped out the backdoor a few minutes before 4:00 and when they got to the Van and went too get in, Pet came out of nowhere and hooked his arm around Jenna’s neck, gun to her head, and looking at Teresa he said. “Get in or I’ll kill her”

When they got into the van, Pet promised Teresa that all he wanted was her tip money that she has saved up, and then he would leave them tied up but unharmed. So together they rode to Teresa and Jenna’s ranch style home on the outskirts of Memphis, and Pet had her pull into the garage.
Pet had Teresa lead the way into her home while he followed, leading Jenna at gunpoint. They entered the kitchen through the garage door and the first thing that stood out was the birthday cake and the present setting on the kitchen table.

“Awe, look what we have here, today must be little Jenna’s birthday” Pet says with a grin, “And look Jenna, mommy has bought you a present... open it and that’s see what she got ya”

Teresa didn’t like Pet from the first day he started at the restaurant, she seen all the tattoos of naked women on his arms when he rolled up his sleeves to wash dishes, “White Trash” was her first impression of him, and she had never spoken to him until today.
“You said all you wanted was the money, every cent I have saved is under my mattress back in my bedroom, now keep your word dish washer, take it and go”

Being the male chauvinist pig that he is, he looked at all women as being inferior to males and thus deserving of less than equal treatment, how dare she have the audacity too speak to him in such a lofty tone, and he was instantly angered by the way Teresa had just spoken to him.
“You think you’re better than me don’t ya you Tits4Tips?”

Pet said, his voice seething with anger, and his piercing dark eyes caused both Teresa and Jenna to shiver in fear.
Jenna seeing the way he was looking at her mother became afraid for her, and trying to defuse this tense moment she said in a nerves voice.
“Mom its okay I’ll open it”

Teresa seeing the look in the dish washer’s eyes, and hearing his angry tone knew that she had pushed his buttons, and trying to calm him back down she apologized to him.
“I didn’t mean it too sound that way.. I’m sorry”

Peter, although still angry, got control of himself and told the two ladies to set down at the table. Once they were seated he lit the candles on the birthday cake with his cigarette lighter and said.
“I think what your mother was trying to say is, that she and I should sing happy birthday to you, and have you make a wish while blowing out the candles, then you can open your present, isn’t that right mommy?”

Pet started singing happy birthday to Jenna, his stern look towards Teresa told her she’d better sing along.
“… Happy birthday dear Jenna, happy birthday to you”
They sang and Pet said…
“Now make a wish and blow out the candles Jenna”
After blowing out the candles, Pet had Jenna open her mother’s birthday present to her; it was a short, black, sexy prom dress with a sweetheart neckline.

“I want to thank you ladies for letting me share in Jenna’s birthday party, now if I had something to tie you up with I’d be on my way” Pet said.
Teresa wanted him gone, and directed him to what every kitchen has, a junk drawer, there was an array of random items in the drawer and Pet grabbed a roll of duct tape.

Teresa didn’t resist as Pet taped her wrists to the arms of the dinette chair she was setting in, and her ankles he taped to the front legs of the chair. Once Pet had the protective feisty feline taped down tight, things got real bad real quick for her little kitten.

“Put it on birthday girl” Pet said in a firm commanding voice. Jenna looking back at him becomes visibly shaken by his sudden change of demeanor, she becomes misty eyed and starts to tremble.

“Please, leave her alone, you said you were leaving” Teresa says in a mother’s worried voice. Realizing she has made a mistake in thinking he’d really leave.

“Been a change of plans Tits4Tips” and then he shouts at Jenna who hasn’t move out of her seat yet. “Get your pretty little ass up and get that dress on.. Now!”

“Stop This! Stop This Right Now You BastarPPPHHUU!!” Teresa screams, until Pet slugged her on the side of her face, knocking her senseless.

Jenna gets up out of the chair crying, “Okay I’ll put it on.. Pleas don’t hurt my mom”

Jenna was shaking and quivering so hard she could hardly stand up as she stripped off her shoes and socks, jeans and t-shirt. Jenna, now clad only in her baby blue bikini panties with pink hearts, and her white bra, reaches for the black prom dress on the table.
But Pet puts his hand on the dress preventing her from picking it up, saying to her.
“Take it all off birthday girl… show me your birthday suite”

Now completely naked Jenna once again reaches for the dress, yet again Pet stops her from having it, saying to Teresa, who was starting to shake off the stars of his punch and coming back to her senses.
“I’ll say one thing for ya, Tits4Tips, you sure know how too raise`em… she is one fine looking little sausage jockey”

“Please let her have her clothes, she’s just a little girl… ” Teresa cries, tears trickling down her cheeks, “…If you want to pick on someone pick on me”

Pet pulls off his t-shirt, proudly displaying the Gravestone, Lady Killer tattoo on his hairy chest, and with an arrogant snicker on his face says to Teresa…
”I’m going to give her a birthday spanking, and then I’m going to get me some birthday pussy”

Pet grabs her by the upper arm, “Com`er birthday girl” and he sets down in a kitchen chair, bending the naked teenager over his knee and he began spanking her meaty round buns with the palm of his hand.

SMACK! … “AAAA!” Jenna screams … “One!” Pet counts.

“Please leave her alone! I’ll do anything you want” Teresa begs the tattooed Lady Killer.

SMACK! …”AAAAA!” Jenna screams … “Two!” Pet counts.

Jenna screamed and cried, as she flopped around on Pet’s lap, and her mother kept begging him to stop, promising she do anything he wanted her to do, but Pet kept spanking and counting until he had busted her buns 18 times.
But Pet wasn’t finished with Jenna, he stood up, picking her up as he did and he slammed her down on her back on top of the kitchen table, right on top of her birthday cake, and he dropped his pants to his knees. Wasting no time he snuggled the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and she was wet, wet from fright.

Jenna was so frightened she couldn’t even speak, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, but her mother spoke in her behalf sobbing.
“Please don’t do this to my little girl pleaseeee.. She’s still a virgin!”

Pet looked down into Teresa’s eyes as she sat taped in the chair at the table, and she seen his body suddenly jerk as he trust his hips forward, plowing his rigid cock through her little girl’s hymen, and he so arrogantly said…
“Not any more Mommy!”

Jenna, who was already so frightened that she was teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown, was pushed over that edge when Pet’s fat cock suddenly and brutally stretched her tight little Yum Yum wide open and she felt her cherry burst around the brute’s prick, it all sent her into a state of semi-shock.
Her innocent brown eyes rolled back into her forehead, her little body shuddered, her back arced, and she shrieked…
“Moommmmyyyy-AAA-AAA-AAAA!!”

Jenna went into convulsions, as Pet began pounding her into her birthday cake. Teresa looking into her daughter’s eyes could see that her sweet innocent baby girl was being mentally decimated by the tattooed dish washer, and she was possessed with anger, as she watched his fat beer belly jiggling every time his pounding hips impacted her daughter’s crotch. And Teresa began cussing him as she went ballistic in the chair, trying to break free and help her baby girl.

But for Teresa there was no getting free of the chair, no chance of helping little Jenna, and no stopping Pet. Teresa could do nothing but set there and watch that vile man grunting in pleasure while destroying her only child, a child that meant the world to her, but meant nothing more than a sexual thrill for the man with the Gravestone Lady Killer tattoo on his hairy chest.

Finally with a loud grunt, Peter slams his cock all the way to its root inside of the traumatized teen. His body shuddered with pleasure; his fat hairy belly was jiggling, as he erupted inside of her.
Pet grabs a handful of birthday cake as his prick pumps out the last of its seed into her ravaged pussy, and he smears it all over Jenna’s pretty face, saying…
“Happy birthday ya little cunt”

Peter had never done a daughter in front of her mother before, and he was so turned on by it that his cock was still stiff and strong when he pulled it out of her plundered little pussy.
He took off his pants and walked around the table, too where he was standing beside the chair his young rape victim’s mother was taped to. Grabbing a fistful of her yellow hair, he jerks her head to the side making her look at the cock that has just robbed her baby girl of her innocents, and he shouted at her…
“Look at it Tits4Tips!”

There was nothing sadder then the look of sorrow in the eyes of that loving mother, as she looked through teary eyes at the stolen remnants of her daughter’s virginity, being worn proudly on the jerking twitching cock of this evil man who was old enough to be her father.
“Looks like I just made Cherry Jell-O out of your baby girl’s cherry didn’t I little Miss Tits4Tips, Ha! Ha!”

While her daughter lay on the table in a near catatonic state of shock. Teresa herself was emotionally distraught as Pet began wiping his cock across her quivering lips and rubbing it all over her nose. It was his way of gloating to her about what he had taken from her little girl; he was literally rubbing her nose in it and she knew it.

But she was managing to keep it together for her little girl’s sake, for she knew by what he had already done to little Jenna, that he was a man capable of doing anything. Teresa knew little Jenna would never be the same again, but at least she was still alive, and as long as she was alive there was always hope that she’d recover. And Teresa knew if she wanted to keep Jenna alive, she would have to make him want her more than her daughter, and in a pleading voice she sobs…
“Please don’t hurt her any more please, I’ll do anything you want me to do, please Pet please I swear I’ll make you feel so good!”

Pet grabbed hold of Jenna’s little head, and pulled her across the table until the back of her head was hanging down over the edge in front of her mother. And Teresa was looking into the blank brown eyes of her baby girl, when Pet hiked his leg over the arms of her chair with his sweaty ass in front of her face, and then crammed his cock down Jenna’s little throat saying to Teresa…
“I don’t haggle with hoes.. You’ll do what you’re told Tips4Tits!... now get your face up in my ass and give my asshole some French tongue loving, or I will choke her to death on my fucking dick”

“I can’t do it, I won’t do it” Teresa thought to herself, as she looked with disgust at Pet’s filthy hairy stinking ass crack 12 inches in front of her face. But then she saw her little baby girl start blinking her big brown eyes up at her like they were saying “Mommy help me” and Teresa leaned forward and plunged the front of her pretty face into the filthy dark crack of this despicable man’s musky ass crack. And it was only the love a mother has for her child that gave Teresa the will to press her sweet lips to the grease rubbery rim of this animal’s ass, and shove her stiffened tongue up into his shit-hole.

“Oh fuck yea that feels so good!.. Yea!.. Get it up in there deep you butt licking whore!.. Yea!” Pet grunted and groaned, “You ignored me for the last to weeks.. looking past me like I wasn’t even there.. but you’re noticing me now aren’t ya Tits4Tips!” Pet gloated in pleasure.

It was so appalling, the smell, the taste, the feel of his ass hair in her face, but Teresa endured it for her daughter, there was no deed to dirty that she wouldn’t do it for her little girl, and soon she butt-sucked Pet into blowing his load, and he yanked his cock out of Jenna’s mouth and shot it all over her young pretty face. Stepping back across the chair and standing beside Teresa, Pet told her to.. “Clean the little cunt up”

Teresa looking down and seeing Jenna’s pretty face soiled in cake and cum, didn’t even protest, for she wanted to clean this evil man’s slimy seed off her precious daughter, even if meant she had to lick it off.

Teresa licking Jenna’s face clean of cum and cake seemed to have a therapeutic effect on the teenager, and with a quivering voice she stuttered…
“Momma… I’m scared”

“I know baby..(Sobbing)..Mommy knows” and they cried together. A heartbreaking moment for anyone too be sure, anyone but Pet, it was a turn him on for him, and it wasn’t long before his cook grew hard again, making that little tattoo on the belly of his cock grow from little Pet to big PET. And looking down at the two he said…
“Well, well, looks like there’s a little light left turned on in her after all… guess I’ll just have to do something about that right now”

Pet grabs Jenna and rolls her over onto her belly as he pulled her over to him, bending her over the side of table. He then places the palm of his left hand between her shoulder blades, holding her down against the table. And he says…
“I been wanting to bust that little bubble but of yours for nearly two weeks now”

And without further ado he speared the birthday girl between her quivering round buns with his bumrod, ripping and tearing her tight little virgin asshole with his beef bayonet, ripping and tearing her all the way to her innards. It was more than the high school senior could take, and the little light still flickering inside of her blew out. Her sexy young body stated to tremor, jerk and twitch, then she fell limp as Pet started jack hammering big PET in-between her creaming round buns.. “Aweeee-Ha! Ha!” he grunted as creamed up her sweet young butt hole.

“Pig!... You Filthy! Stinking! Fat! Hairy! Pig!” Teresa screams at Pet in a fit of uncontrollable rage, as he stands there ejaculating up her daughter’s butt hole.

“Watch your mouth Bitch!” Pet commands her.

“I will not watc..(BANG!!-BANG!!)..JENNNNA!!! JEENNNNAAA!!!! NOOOOOO!!!” NOOOOOO!!!” NOOOOOO!!!”

“Unless you can scream loud enough to wake the dead, she ain’t going to hear you Tits4Tips” Pet chuckled, after putting two bullets in the back of Jenna’s little head.

If hatred and anger alone could kill someone Pet would be dead, for Teresa hated him enough to kill him without batting an eye if she had the chance, and when Pet reached down and ripped her Bob Evans dress open, all the way to her waist, and then he pulled it down behind her back off of her shoulders.
“Now I’m going to get me a look at the Tits that get the big Tips”
Pet said as he pulled the shoulder straps of her bra down off of her shoulders, jerking it down to expose her big 34-Ds, and it didn’t cost him a dime he though to himself with a grin.

Teresa began giving Pet a tongue lashing so harsh it would have made a sailor blush. Pet fed up with her mouth, takes the duct tape and wraps it around her head, covering her scornful mouth. So she glared at him, her eyes full of hate, until he threw a handful of table salt into her eyes. Then for the next several hours he tortured her as she sat taped in the chair thrashing around in agony. He used hot wax from the birthday candles to burn her breast with. Then after the wax hardened again, he used the buckle end of his belt to beat the wax off of her big tits.

Around 11:00pn Pet told Teresa it was late, and he went off to her room for a goodnights sleep. Leaving her sitting in the kitchen chair staring at her daughter’s corps bent over the table all night, and Jenna’s glazed over pleading eyes were staring back at her, and over the course of the night it was enough to drive Teresa insane.

Pet awoke the next morning in good spirits. It had been a long time since he’d last slept in such a clean, soft, comfortable bed. He showered and shaved and collected his bounty from under Teresa’s mattress. 9,000 dollars, not bad for a nights work, he thought to himself. A work he enjoyed.

He walked into the kitchen looking down at Teresa, who didn’t even appear to notice him as she stared nearly unblinkingly at Jenna.
“Geezy pet, Tits4Tips, you look like shit”
Pet said, proud to see she was scatterbrained.

Teresa did look like shit though; her salted eyes looked like red hot balls bulging in their sockets, and tears were still steeping from them. Those bodacious baloobas that had earned her so many tips were battered black-and-blue. Pet waved his hand and snapped his fingers in front her face, still no response. “This little Bitch’s brain is toast” he thought to himself.

BANG!! … BANG!!

Stealing Teresa’s minivan Pet heads further south, his destination, unknown…
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote