View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #59
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jossaer View Post
the problem with gangbangs is that there is a lot of guys that say they want to do it but very few actually like to share a girl (selfish men) , they get shy in front of other guys or they think that a group of guys together is gay.

so maybe is not a problem to find girls but to fing guys willing to have some fun.
I love gangbangs but i don't find many guys that will actually go for it.

Josefin
I realize this post is very old for me to be replying to it, but hey I'm new here and there is so much to get caught up on. Anyways, just wanted to let you know there are many unselfish men out there who enjoy "sharing" their women with other men (and women). I am one. Have done many varieties of the group sex thing with my wife, a majority where the men outnumbered the women... Think it would be amazing for her to try a 12-on-1.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote